Welcome to the "Arrested Development" Rewatch. Leading up to the release of Season 4, Zap2it will be taking a look back at the 53 episodes that made the show one of our most beloved TV comedies.Watch the first three seasons of "Arrested Development" on Netflix. We continue with episode 3 of Season 1, "Bringing Up Buster," which first aired Nov. 16, 2003.
"Bringing Up Buster" establishes or deepens a couple of long-running "Arrested Development" themes, in particular Lucille and Buster's unnaturally close relationship. Their dynamic was one of the most reliably hilarious (and creepy) comedic wells the show could turn to throughout its run, and the roots of all of that are here. It's also a great showcase for the Bluth siblings, who have a rare moment of common ground in talking about Lucille.
Plot: George Michael doesn't want to go on his weekly bike ride with Michael, who becomes convinced (thanks to Lindsay »
Similar News Items"Arrested Development" (2003)
- Wonder Woman: What We Know (From MovieWeb. 18 February 2017, 9:58 AM, PST)
- Comics: Titan Announces Plans To Publish The Death Of Stalin Graphic Novel (From ComicBookMovie. 18 February 2017, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Parenthood's Mae Whitman Is One of the Good Girls in NBC Drama Pilot (From TVLine.com. 15 February 2017, 10:21 AM, PST)
George Michael (II)
- George Michael’s Boyfriend Says He Has Not Been Banned from the Singer’s Funeral (From PEOPLE.com. 19 February 2017, 9:46 AM, PST)
- Why Didn't Arrow's Felicity Take a Stand? Too Soon for Election Horror? Five-0 Mulls 4-Way? And More Qs! (From TVLine.com. 17 February 2017, 10:31 AM, PST)
- GRAMMYs Producer Apologizes to Metallica for Technical Difficulties During Performance (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 February 2017, 6:25 PM, PST)
Steve Holt (IV)
- Mitch Hurwitz Arrested Development Empire Podcast Special (From EmpireOnline. 4 August 2013, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- Wikia Reveals How the Popularity of 'Arrested Development' Stacks Up (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 19 June 2013, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Arrested Development Review: Call Me Maeby (From TVfanatic. 7 June 2013, 6:57 AM, PDT)