Justin Timberlake is back on the music scene, which means it's high time he returns to "Saturday Night Live." The singer be trading in his "Suit & Tie" for a "D**k in a Box" when he returns to host the show on March 9. This will be his fifth appearance on the NBC series.
Like Justin Bieber recently, Timberlake will pull double duty as both host and performer on "SNL." This will be his first appearance on the sketch comedy show since Andy Samberg's departure, though hopefully he'll get the vet to come back for one more digital short. Timberlake last hosted in 2011.
Timberlake's new album, "The 20/20 Experience," comes out on March 19. In anticipation of that release, he'll also be holding a one-week residency on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" from March 11 to 15. It's "SNL" we're really looking forward to, though -- after all, he didn't win his four Emmys »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- The 7 Most Cringeworthy Moments From Botched Season 1 (From E! Online. 20 October 2014, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- Why Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez Are the Ultimate Besties! (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2014, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- Watch the Trailer for Season 2 of Botched (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2014, 10:25 AM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Happy Halloween in new Big Hero 6 TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 20 October 2014, 11:15 PM, PDT)
- Leslie Jones Promoted to SNL Featured Player (From Vulture. 20 October 2014, 7:58 PM, PDT)
- Gossip Girl Alum Penn Badgley Joins NBC Miniseries The Slap as Cougar Bait (From TVLine.com. 20 October 2014, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Enjoy Anniversary Hike in New Zealand: See the Pic! (From E! Online. 20 October 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: Celebrity-Approved Breakfast Oatcakes (From Popsugar. 19 October 2014, 11:50 PM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: Celebrity-Approved Breakfast Oatcakes (From BuzzSugar. 19 October 2014, 11:50 PM, PDT)