The young Hungarian model can add another ad campaign to her resume! Enough with her scandalous reported affair with the Biebs — she’s too busy working to be with the him!
Barbara Palvin, 19, is featured in H&M’s newest campaign for Spring 2013! Originally trust into the spotlight after reportedly having a fling with Justin Bieber in November 2012, when he was dating Selena Gomez, the model is moving on and thriving professionally. She has been a model for H&M since 2012, and looks stunning in their newest ads.
Barbara Palvin’s H&M Ad
The campaign features Barbara in an eye-catching detailed close-up, showing off the starlet’s natural beauty with enhanced dewy makeup and a very alluring bed-head look. The shoot included a bunch of cute looks from the brand’s newest collection!
Having emerged on the scene after being discovered in Budapest, Barbara is becoming a very well know-face in the industry. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber And Diplo Tease Where Are Ü Now Video (From We Got This Covered. 25 May 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- 'I'll Make Love to You' (Video) (From TMZ. 25 May 2015, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- The Lonely Island Movie titled Connor4real, Tim Meadows and Imogen Poots join cast (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez wants to star in her own reality TV series (From The Hollywood News. 24 May 2015, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Did Vanessa Hudgens & Selena Gomez Avoid Justin Bieber At The Met Gala?! (From TooFab. 22 May 2015, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift & Friends Reportedly Wore $13,000-Worth of Clothes from Sex Shop for "Bad Blood" Video—Get the Scoop! (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- New Scream Queens Featurette: Go Behind the Scenes with Ryan Murphy and the Cast (From Collider.com. 22 May 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- Scream Queens' Latest Trailer Totally Makes Us Want to Rush Emma Roberts' Sorority—Death Be Damned! (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Murphy’s upcoming series ‘Scream Queens’ gets an extended trailer (From SoundOnSight. 20 May 2015, 11:49 AM, PDT)