The young Hungarian model can add another ad campaign to her resume! Enough with her scandalous reported affair with the Biebs — she’s too busy working to be with the him!
Barbara Palvin, 19, is featured in H&M’s newest campaign for Spring 2013! Originally trust into the spotlight after reportedly having a fling with Justin Bieber in November 2012, when he was dating Selena Gomez, the model is moving on and thriving professionally. She has been a model for H&M since 2012, and looks stunning in their newest ads.
Barbara Palvin’s H&M Ad
The campaign features Barbara in an eye-catching detailed close-up, showing off the starlet’s natural beauty with enhanced dewy makeup and a very alluring bed-head look. The shoot included a bunch of cute looks from the brand’s newest collection!
Having emerged on the scene after being discovered in Budapest, Barbara is becoming a very well know-face in the industry. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Here Is the Longlist for the 2014 National Book Award for Fiction (From Vulture. 17 September 2014, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Europe Loves Katy Perry! She Leads the MTV Ema Nominees (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- Floyd Mayweather -- Rebuffed By Warren Buffett (From TMZ. 16 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Pregnant Celebrities - Justin Bieber and Girlfriend Selena Gomez Ready for a Baby? (From National Ledger. 16 September 2014, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- These Colleges Are Recruiting Athletes by Photoshopping Their Faces Onto Magazines With Kim Kardashian & Beyoncé (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's Flirty and Pda-Filled Bowling Date: There Was "a Lot of Kissing" (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Cory Monteith's Life and Shocking Death Investigated by Maria Menounos—Watch the Untold Clip! (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: All Guns, No Roses (From TVLine.com. 16 September 2014, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell Confirms Zoolander 2 Is in the Works, Viral CoverGirl Ad Pushes for NFL Boycott + More of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 16 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)