So, last night proved once again that it takes a singular person to pull off the trick of hosting the British music industry's biggest night of back-slapping.
No doubt the multi-pronged whammy of bowing to the talents on display, conveying the atmosphere to a live television audience, sharing with the viewers a big broadside wink at all the ego-riddled feathers flying around the room And keep everything running on time is a lot harder than it looks.
Nevertheless, it can't be beyond the organisers to draft in someone with all those talents, plus a requisite intangible but unmistakable quality... a music sensibility that implies this person is likely to have more than Robbie Williams on his or her iPod, and is not just having the names, facts and figures thrown into the engine round the back and pushed down the »
- The Huffington Post UK
Similar News ItemsRussell Brand
- 'Breaking Bad' spin-off starring Val Kilmer and Slash hits Kickstarter (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 July 2014, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- “I’ll Drink to That…”: Top 10 Alcoholic Movie Characters (From SoundOnSight. 15 July 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- 11 footy pundits to replace Alan Hansen on Match of the Day (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 July 2014, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Gets Close to a Mystery Man on Her Birthday Getaway (From Popsugar. 22 July 2014, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- One Direction: Where We Are Concert Film to Hit Theaters in October! Watch the Movie Trailer (From E! Online. 22 July 2014, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- Aussie ’5 Seconds of Summer,’ Gets 15 Minutes on Today Show (watch!) (From TheImproper.com. 22 July 2014, 8:48 AM, PDT)
- 10 Times Dave Grohl Was An Absolute Legend (From Obsessed with Film. 20 July 2014, 7:42 AM, PDT)
- ‘Madam Secretary’ Producers Talk the Benghazi Effect and Hillary Clinton (From The Wrap. 17 July 2014, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: FX’s ‘Married,’ ‘You’re the Worst’ (From Variety - TV News. 15 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)