So, last night proved once again that it takes a singular person to pull off the trick of hosting the British music industry's biggest night of back-slapping.
No doubt the multi-pronged whammy of bowing to the talents on display, conveying the atmosphere to a live television audience, sharing with the viewers a big broadside wink at all the ego-riddled feathers flying around the room And keep everything running on time is a lot harder than it looks.
Nevertheless, it can't be beyond the organisers to draft in someone with all those talents, plus a requisite intangible but unmistakable quality... a music sensibility that implies this person is likely to have more than Robbie Williams on his or her iPod, and is not just having the names, facts and figures thrown into the engine round the back and pushed down the »
- The Huffington Post UK
Similar News ItemsRussell Brand
- New on Netflix: February 2015 (From Moviefone. 27 January 2015, 3:45 AM, PST)
- Watch Bruce and Kris Jenner’s Amazing '90s Workout Infomercial (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 January 2015, 7:15 AM, PST)
- Catch-up TV guide: Can Democracy Work, Monkey Love and more (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 January 2015, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Victoria’s Secret and Carl’s Jr. Premiere Sexy Super Bowl Commercials—But Are They Too Much? (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 January 2015, 2:55 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence Chats With Adele at Restaurant, and Harry Styles Was There Too: Details! (From Us Weekly. 26 January 2015, 8:03 AM, PST)
- Meghan Trainor says she's not rich yet (From National Ledger. 25 January 2015, 9:34 AM, PST)
James Corden (I)
- Craig Ferguson, Lionsgate Enter Multi-Year Overall TV Agreement (From The Wrap. 27 January 2015, 10:01 AM, PST)
- Movie Review – Into the Woods (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 25 January 2015, 4:39 AM, PST)
- Lena Dunham Reveals a Very Uncomfortable Fantasy About Chris Farley—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 23 January 2015, 11:59 AM, PST)