Last week it was a dog named Banana Joe. This week, who Knows who will have the Best Week Ever…Will it be you? Will it be many-times-nominated-never-winner Justin Timberlake? You’ll have to watch the show to find out. (See how we get you?) Giving you their arguments this week, Best Week Ever‘s Pete Lee, Adam Conover and Pat Dixon.
Is Oscar-Nominated Film Amour having the Best Week Ever?
Did anyone actually see this movie? It doesn’t seem like it. And somehow it’s up for Best Picture at The Oscars. Imagine if it won! Best Year Ever.
Is @BurgerKing having the Best Week Ever?
@BurgerKing got hacked this week and »
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- Inside Llewyn Davis (From Leonard Maltin's Movie Crazy. 5 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Six predictions for Dec. 6's Grammy Nominations (From Hitfix. 5 December 2013, 5:50 PM, PST)
- Oscar Isaac Talks Inside Llewyn Davis, Preparing for the Role, Working with the Coen Brothers and T-Bone Burnett, and Balancing Acting and Music (From Collider.com. 5 December 2013, 4:10 PM, PST)
Chris Christie (II)
- Maria Kang ‘Fit Mom’ Reveals: Why I Slammed Plus-Sized Models (From HollywoodLife. 27 November 2013, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Rick Santorum: Movie Mogul? (From Variety - Film News. 22 November 2013, 11:25 AM, PST)
- Bill O'Reilly: Rob Ford, Obamacare and elections on 'The Tonight Show' (From Pop2it. 15 November 2013, 11:13 PM, PST)
"Best Week Ever with Paul F. Tompkins" (2004)
- Tom Daley, Ron Burgundy Or Tyra Banks: Who’s Having The Best Week Ever? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 5 December 2013, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Watch A Brand New Episode Of Best Week Ever! (From TheFabLife - Movies. 25 November 2013, 9:54 AM, PST)
- The Winner Of America’s Next Top Model Visits Best Week Ever (And Talks Tyra’s Butt)! (From TheFabLife - Movies. 22 November 2013, 8:41 AM, PST)