I’m willing to make a Simon Cowell-type prediction and name Angela Miller as the winner of American Idol season 12. Sure, we’re not even down to the top 20 yet, but on the Feb. 20 episode, this girl proved that she’s flawless!
Angela followed up her amazing solo performance during Hollywood week with a rendition of Jessie J’s “Nobody’s Perfect.” Not only did she sing the song with perfection, but she used the stage like a veteran, and wore a sexy black front-button romper — she looked just like Taylor Swift!
Angela Wows The Judges During Hollywood Week
Angela sat at the piano and made the judges go absolutely insane during Hollywood week. She made herself »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Bites Into the NFL’s TV Ad Game (From Variety - TV News. 30 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka's First Dance at Wedding Was to a Kelly Clarkson Song—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 30 September 2014, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- Neil Patrick Harris Shares Supercute Wedding Photos: "Take That, Clooney!" (From Popsugar. 30 September 2014, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Stands Up for Feminism and Defends Emma Watson After Powerful U.N. Speech—Watch! (From E! Online. 30 September 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Supports Emma Watson's Speech on Feminism (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 September 2014, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: When Disney Princesses Do Halloween (From Popsugar. 29 September 2014, 11:55 PM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- X Factor: The 12 acts who should definitely make the Live Shows (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 September 2014, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor: See the Overs competing at Judges' Houses (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 September 2014, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson helped choose sister's X Factor songs (From Virgin Media - TV. 30 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)