I’m willing to make a Simon Cowell-type prediction and name Angela Miller as the winner of American Idol season 12. Sure, we’re not even down to the top 20 yet, but on the Feb. 20 episode, this girl proved that she’s flawless!
Angela followed up her amazing solo performance during Hollywood week with a rendition of Jessie J’s “Nobody’s Perfect.” Not only did she sing the song with perfection, but she used the stage like a veteran, and wore a sexy black front-button romper — she looked just like Taylor Swift!
Angela Wows The Judges During Hollywood Week
Angela sat at the piano and made the judges go absolutely insane during Hollywood week. She made herself »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- How Is The Leftovers' Kevin Hangin'? Is Arrow Wild About Warblers? Is Liars Timeline Pretty Crazy? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 29 August 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- American Idol First Look: Harry Connick Jr. Jams With a Season 14 Standout and It's Super Cute (From E! Online. 29 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Harry Connick Jr. Catches Jennifer Lopez Mid-Selfie—See the Hilarious Pic! (From E! Online. 28 August 2014, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Brad Paisley Talks Taylor Swift's Pop Album: It's Not The Taylor Swift You Knew! (From TooFab. 29 August 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift's Pop Transition: She's 'Becoming More of a Product,' Says Brad Paisley (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 August 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- The Summer of Butts: An exhaustive booty trend timeline (From EW.com - PopWatch. 29 August 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- The X Factor lowers its age limit to 14 despite Dermot O'Leary's reservations (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 August 2014, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2014 lineup: Hit or miss? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 August 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)