Taylor took the stage to sing her hit single ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ (in front of her ex Harry Styles — awkward) at the Brit Awards on Feb. 20 and looked like the sexiest version of herself — ever!
Taylor Swift looked amazing when she arrived on the red carpet for the 33rd Brit Awards at the O2 Arena in London on Feb. 20. Less than two hours later, Taylor took the stage to perform her hit “I Knew You Were Trouble” — and really got hearts racing!
On the red carpet, Taylor showed up rocking bangs and wore her long blonde hair straight. She had a black smokey eye and soft pink lip.
But when she took the stage, she really let loose!
As she came out, she wore a long white dress and had her hair pulled back messily into a bun. As the song progressed, Taylor did quite the magic trick »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child! (From Popsugar. 30 September 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Baby No. 2 (From E! Online. 30 September 2016, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison Thinks Taylor Swift Would Make a Great Leading Lady (From PEOPLE.com. 30 September 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard and Fans Haven't Been This Excited Since Harry Styles Cut His Hair (From E! Online. 29 September 2016, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- One Direction's Niall Horan Releases First Solo Single 'This Town' - Listen Here! (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2016, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- One Direction's Niall Horan Releases First Solo Single, 'This Town' - Listen Here! (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2016, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Dunkirk Makes Christopher Nolan the Highest Paid Director in Hollywood (From MovieWeb. 30 September 2016, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- ‘Dunkirk’: Christopher Nolan Earning Massive $20 Million Pay Day For World War II Epic (From Indiewire. 30 September 2016, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan Getting A Crazy Salary For His Upcoming World War II Epic Dunkirk. (From LatinoReview. 30 September 2016, 7:23 AM, PDT)