Taylor took the stage to sing her hit single ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ (in front of her ex Harry Styles — awkward) at the Brit Awards on Feb. 20 and looked like the sexiest version of herself — ever!
Taylor Swift looked amazing when she arrived on the red carpet for the 33rd Brit Awards at the O2 Arena in London on Feb. 20. Less than two hours later, Taylor took the stage to perform her hit “I Knew You Were Trouble” — and really got hearts racing!
On the red carpet, Taylor showed up rocking bangs and wore her long blonde hair straight. She had a black smokey eye and soft pink lip.
But when she took the stage, she really let loose!
As she came out, she wore a long white dress and had her hair pulled back messily into a bun. As the song progressed, Taylor did quite the magic trick »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Prince William and Prince George Have an Adorable Morning Routine (From Popsugar. 11 July 2014, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Pitch Perfect 2 Scoop: Hailee Steinfeld "Is Amazing," Plus Who Wants Taylor Swift & Rihanna to Cameo?! (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Heads to the Gym in This Outfit and Stunning Hair?!—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 11 July 2014)
- Watch: Are These 7 Dancing Kittens the Next 'Nsync? (From PEOPLE.com. 10 July 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Is Reportedly Dating Producer Mike Will Made-It (From Popsugar. 9 July 2014, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson Too Busy for Olly Murs' BBQs (From National Ledger. 7 July 2014, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Richie on Getting Spanked by Britney Spears: "It Was the Greatest Moment of My Life" (From TooFab. 8 July 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Meme: Harry Styles Favorites a Porn Tweet, “Under the Dome” Showrunner Comes Out, Chris Colfer Visits Marvel HQ (From The Backlot. 8 July 2014, 5:19 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon Singing 'Fancy' With Crosby, Stills & Nash and the Origin of Jack Bauer's 'Damn It' Catchphrase Lead Our Late Night Roundup (Video) (From Moviefone. 8 July 2014, 12:38 AM, PDT)