Harry deserves a pat on the back. Despite Taylor continually dissing her ex in various ways, the One Direction-er has yet to say a single bad word about the country cutie.
Following Taylor Swift’s raunchy BRITs performance on Feb. 20, Harry Styles, who was in the audience, said he thought T-Swizzle “looked great” on stage. We’re assuming he loved the part where she stripped into a sexy lingerie corset getup.
“I thought her performance was really good, she looked great,” Harry, 18, told Mail Online at the Sony and Belvedere bash on Feb. 20.
With her ex-boyfriend in the audience, Taylor took the stage with an awesome performance of “I Knew You Were Trouble” that resulted in her stripping out of what appeared to be a wedding dress into some sexy, sheer black lingerie. We can only imagine what was going through Harry’s mind during your performance!
Harry Compliments »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Miley Cyrus Says Donald Trump ‘Loved’ Her MTV Vma Twerking Performance (From The Wrap. 27 August 2015, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Pokes the Taylor Swift-Nicki Minaj Hornet’s Nest Just in Time for the MTV VMAs (From The Wrap. 27 August 2015, 6:07 PM, PDT)
- Please Welcome to the Stage: Every Single Surprise Taylor Swift Guest (From Popsugar. 27 August 2015, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell Says One Direction's Break Is Necessary: ''Having a Year Off Is Going to Be a Healthy Thing'' (From E! Online. 27 August 2015, 6:25 PM, PDT)
- Jess Glynne eyes Niall Horan collaboration (From National Ledger. 27 August 2015, 12:33 AM, PDT)
- Is Louis Tomlinson Going to Be a Judge on This Season of The X Factor? (From E! Online. 26 August 2015, 5:28 PM, PDT)
- Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson knew 1D album could be the end (From National Ledger. 27 August 2015, 12:31 AM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Is "Open" to Starting an Acting Career With the "Right Role"—Get the Scoop! (From E! Online. 26 August 2015, 11:46 AM, PDT)
- Which One Direction Member Has the Most Solo Potential? A Ranking (From Vulture. 26 August 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)