Harry deserves a pat on the back. Despite Taylor continually dissing her ex in various ways, the One Direction-er has yet to say a single bad word about the country cutie.
Following Taylor Swift’s raunchy BRITs performance on Feb. 20, Harry Styles, who was in the audience, said he thought T-Swizzle “looked great” on stage. We’re assuming he loved the part where she stripped into a sexy lingerie corset getup.
“I thought her performance was really good, she looked great,” Harry, 18, told Mail Online at the Sony and Belvedere bash on Feb. 20.
With her ex-boyfriend in the audience, Taylor took the stage with an awesome performance of “I Knew You Were Trouble” that resulted in her stripping out of what appeared to be a wedding dress into some sexy, sheer black lingerie. We can only imagine what was going through Harry’s mind during your performance!
Harry Compliments »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Kiss and Make Up (From National Ledger. 4 December 2013, 7:30 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift's Boyfriend Intimidation (From National Ledger. 4 December 2013, 5:57 PM, PST)
- Top Grammys nominees will be Justin Timberlake, Lorde, Bruno Mars ... (From Gold Derby. 4 December 2013, 2:54 PM, PST)
- Katy Perry and Niall Horan Meet for Dinner Following 1D Singer's Joke Proposal to John Mayer's Love (From E! Online. 5 December 2013, 8:12 AM, PST)
- 'X Factor' Recap: Alex and Sierra Steal the Show (From Rolling Stone. 5 December 2013, 6:45 AM, PST)
- Meme: Rory O’Malley Not Worried About Being Typecast, Chris Messina Shakes It On “The Mindy Project,” Elisabeth Hasselbeck Fears Sharia Law Over a Swim Class (From The Backlot. 5 December 2013, 4:27 AM, PST)
- Kardashian Christmas Card Price Revealed: What Cost $250,000? (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 7:57 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift: Why Harry Styles Dating Kendall Jenner Is A ‘Huge Blow’ (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 7:15 AM, PST)
- Harry Styles & Kendall Jenner Starting Long Distance Relationship? (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 6:09 AM, PST)