Thn have received news direct from Metrodome, as they’ve just announced the forthcoming release of Summer In February on 14 June 2013 in the UK and Ireland, and it’s set in Cornwall! I’m intrigued to see what they develop here, as a Devon-lad myself, a bit of the Cornish coast can be quite stunning so I’m expecting sweeping cinematography and nothing less!
Directed by Christopher Menaul with a screenplay written by Jonathan Smith based on his 1995 novel, Summer In February stars Dan Stevens (Downton Abbey), Dominic Cooper , Emily Browning and winner of the Evening Standard and the Critics’ Choice Theatre Awards for Best Actress for her performance in the Young Vic’s A Doll’s House; Harriet Morahan. The film is the intimate, enchanting true story of young, vibrant souls navigating their way through love, passion and friendship in the picturesque landscape of early twentieth century England.
- Dan Bullock
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Newsflash: 'Divergent's' Theo James is a bonafide movie star (From Hitfix. 15 March 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Olivia Colman and Tom Hollander on Rev - the sitcom that has them rolling in the pews (From The Guardian - TV News. 14 March 2014, 11:50 PM, PDT)
- '12 Years a Slave' Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong'o Eyed for 'Star Wars 7' (From MovieWeb. 14 March 2014, 5:06 PM, PDT)
- The Monuments Men: when stars don't align (From IF.com.au. 16 March 2014, 5:06 PM, PDT)
- Box Office - 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Turns Tables on '300: Rise of An Empire' as 'Need for Speed' Slams on Brakes. (From Upcoming-Movies.com. 16 March 2014, 4:52 AM, PDT)
- New Need For Speed Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Stunts & More (From OnTheFlix. 15 March 2014, 8:51 PM, PDT)
- Ashley Greene Transforms Into Priscilla Presley, Rocks a Retro Bathing Suit for Shangri-La Suite (From E! Online. 8 March 2014, 4:26 PM, PST)
- Ashley Greene, Emily Browning and Ron Livingston on Beach Set for The Shangri-Li Suite (From Comingsoon.net. 8 March 2014)
- Magic Magic Movie Review, Trailer, Pictures & News (From Sky Movies. 27 February 2014, 8:52 AM, PST)