Latino-Review.com had an opportunity to interview an up-and-coming director Ric Roman Waugh. Waugh was a stuntman turned director, who got Hollywood’s attention with 2008’s prison film “Felon.” His name was attached to several projects, but “Snitch” will mark his return in the director’s chair since 2008.
“Snitch” is a film based on a true story about a father (played by Dwayne Johnson) who needed to go undercover in the drug world for the DEA in order to free his imprisoned son. The film has an all-star cast including Susan Sarandon, Barry Pepper, Jon Bernthal, Michael Kenneth Williams, Nadine Velazquez and Benjamin Bratt.
Latino-Review managed to interview Waugh twice via telephone for an extensive look into his movie “Snitch.” We discussed a very in-depth look into the story and background of “Snitch.” And we even discussed about his stuntman past and his future in directing.
“Snitch” will be in theaters tomorrow. »
- Gig Patta
Similar News ItemsDwayne Johnson (I)
- Fast & Furious 7 Shuts Down Production Indefinitely (From MovieWeb. 4 December 2013, 10:11 AM, PST)
- Paul Walker was a family man and good dad, says Dwayne Johnson (From RealBollywood. 4 December 2013, 1:43 AM, PST)
- Fast & Furious 6 Home Video Proceeds Will Be Donated to Paul Walker's Charity (From MovieWeb. 3 December 2013, 5:09 PM, PST)
"Boardwalk Empire" (2010)
- Watch: 30 Minute Talk With Martin Scorsese, Leonardo Dicaprio & Jonah Hill; Plus New ‘Wolf Of Wall Street’ Poster & TV Spot (From The Playlist. 4 December 2013, 11:35 AM, PST)
- Is TV The New Cinema? From 'Scandal' to 'House of Cards,' Pundits Continue the Debate (From Indiewire Television. 3 December 2013, 12:48 PM, PST)
- Is TV The New Cinema? From 'Scandal' to 'House of Cards,' Pundits Continue the Debate (From Thompson on Hollywood. 3 December 2013, 12:48 PM, PST)
- Sundance 2014: Alex Ross Perry, Michael Tully, Tim Sutton, Sydney Freeland & Mark Jackson Among Stellar Class of 11 Next Features (From ioncinema. 4 December 2013, 2:40 PM, PST)
- Sundance 2014: Preview Pictures for the 16 Films in the U.S. Dramatic Lineup (From Rope Of Silicon. 4 December 2013, 1:10 PM, PST)
- Sundance unveils first wave (From ScreenDaily. 4 December 2013, 1:03 PM, PST)