If you're a horror fan, the name Kevin Williamson is certainly a familiar one. Now that he's the mastermind behind "The Following" on Fox, plenty of other folks are learning his name, too. Here's a new video in which we hear from Kevin himself along with several of the show's cast members.
Creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson is trying to infuse the show with great characters, great drama, and great relationships, all told under the umbrella of a thrill ride every week. We'd say he's doing pretty well - what do you think?
"The Following" Episode 1.06 - "The Fall" (2/25/13)
Carroll’s true intentions are revealed through a new follower, Charlie (guest star Tom Lipinski), and as Hardy learns of Carroll’s plans, he tries to stall Emma, Paul, and Jacob (Valorie Curry, Adan Canto, Nico Tortorella) by taunting them in hopes of turning them against each other. Meanwhile, Emma makes a shocking decision. »
- The Woman In Black
Similar News ItemsKevin Williamson (I)
- The CW Reveals Fall Schedule - Supernatural Paired with The Originals on Tuesday and More! (From Dread Central. 16 May 2013, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Stake Out "The Vampire Diaries" Spinoff "The Originals" (From SneakPeek. 11 May 2013, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Following’: Season 2 & 3 Are Already Planned – Is that a Good Thing? (From Screen Rant. 9 May 2013, 12:46 PM, PDT)
"The Following" (2013)
- 'The Big Bang Theory' to '90210': TV ratings winners and losers in 2012-13 (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 22 May 2013, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- 'Glee' actress Vanessa Lengies is leaving for 'Mixology' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 20 May 2013, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Fun and Quirky Trailer for The Young And Prodigious Spivet (From GeekTyrant. 19 May 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- The Young and the Buzzworthy: Superagents of Tomorrow (From Variety - Film News. 8 May 2013, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- The Following: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 May 2013, 12:24 AM, PDT)
- New Following Season 2 Emma & Mike Weston To Get Used A Lot More,New Spoiler (From OnTheFlix. 1 May 2013, 11:21 AM, PDT)