It seems Angelina Jolie was a lot more thoughtful than her baby daddy Brad Pitt when it came to Valentine's Day. Apparently there is a running joke between the pair about Angie's halitosis, so Brad gave her breath mints in lieu of a romantic gift.
Angelina, who's notorious for splurging on pricey gifts for Brad, also went the understated route this time. But she got her man something he may be a little more excited about than a package of mints. According to the National Enquirer, Angie ordered Brad an X-rated coffee table book, "Suicide Girls: Hard Girls, Soft Light."
The Suicide Girls are legendary for their "Diy" brand of erotica, and their new book features hundreds of tough, tattooed punk-rock types baring it all under the angelic glow of daylight. The book purports to portray young women who are "more brazen than the girl-next-door," and the company calls itself »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Happy Birthday, Jason Statham: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Bald Head (From FilmSchoolRejects. 28 July 2017, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Bright: Director David Ayer On Working With Netflix (From LRM Online. 27 July 2017, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- Money 'taken from Cambodian child' in casting game for Angelina Jolie movie (From The Guardian - Film News. 28 July 2017, 5:55 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie talks about how she is coping with her split from Brad Pitt (From Behindwoods. 27 July 2017, 10:54 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Reveals How She Cast Poor Cambodian Kids For Her Film & Fans Freak (From HollywoodLife. 27 July 2017, 2:40 PM, PDT)