Disney and BSkyB's new multi-year output deal to launch on 28 March as new addition to Sky's pay-tv film channels
Movies including Brave and Wreck-It Ralph will have their UK TV premiere on new channel Sky Movies Disney, as part of a new multi-year film output deal between BSkyB and the Hollywood studio.
Sky Movies Disney will launch on 28 March as a new addition to Sky's pay-tv film channels lineup, replacing Disney Cinemagic.
Other animated titles from Disney and Pixar, including Tinker Bell: Secrets of the Wings and upcoming releases Oz: The Great and Powerful, Monsters University and The Lone Ranger, will also have their first UK TV showing on Sky Movies Disney.
The deal also gives Sky access to Disney films for its video on demand services Sky Go, Now TV and On Demand.
Sky declined to reveal the length of its new Disney deal. But in the face »
- Jason Deans
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Tracklisting for the Rogue One: A Star Wars Story score revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 10 December 2016, 11:00 PM, PST)
- 'Rogue One': First Reactions from the Premiere (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 10 December 2016, 9:51 PM, PST)
- Star Wars Prequel ‘Rogue One’ Thrills Audience at World Premiere (From Variety - Film News. 10 December 2016, 9:24 PM, PST)
The Avengers (2012)
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Will Expose Marvel's Biggest Weakness (From LRM Online. 9 December 2016, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Did Marvel Go Too Far With The Spider-man: Homecoming Trailers? (From LRM Online. 9 December 2016, 8:10 AM, PST)
- Just When We Thought Chris Evans Couldn't Get Any More Lovable, He Does This (From Popsugar. 8 December 2016, 8:59 AM, PST)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Spider-Man Homecoming: breaking down the trailers (From Den of Geek. 10 December 2016, 7:14 AM, PST)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe: Hulk Will Fight Groot At Some Point Says Vin Diesel (From LRM Online. 6 December 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- James Badge Dale battles killer ghosts in trailer for Netflix's Spectral (From JoBlo. 5 December 2016, 5:01 PM, PST)