Disney and BSkyB's new multi-year output deal to launch on 28 March as new addition to Sky's pay-tv film channels
Movies including Brave and Wreck-It Ralph will have their UK TV premiere on new channel Sky Movies Disney, as part of a new multi-year film output deal between BSkyB and the Hollywood studio.
Sky Movies Disney will launch on 28 March as a new addition to Sky's pay-tv film channels lineup, replacing Disney Cinemagic.
Other animated titles from Disney and Pixar, including Tinker Bell: Secrets of the Wings and upcoming releases Oz: The Great and Powerful, Monsters University and The Lone Ranger, will also have their first UK TV showing on Sky Movies Disney.
The deal also gives Sky access to Disney films for its video on demand services Sky Go, Now TV and On Demand.
Sky declined to reveal the length of its new Disney deal. But in the face »
- Jason Deans
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Another Hulk movie after The Avengers: Age of Ultron, according to Lou Ferrigno (From Flickeringmyth. 4 December 2013, 10:50 PM, PST)
- 7 Things You Don't Know About the New Wonder Woman (From MovieWeb. 4 December 2013, 7:10 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013 (Behind the Scenes): 'Iron Man 3' VFX artists on the Mark 42 suit design (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 4 December 2013, 9:42 AM, PST)
Star Wars (1977)
- Bohemian Rhapsody: Star Wars Edition Just Won The Internet (From ScifiMafia. 5 December 2013, 4:00 PM, PST)
- Daily Dead 2013 Holiday Gift Guide- Day Four (From DailyDead. 5 December 2013, 3:56 PM, PST)
- Enter to Win A Copy of Star Wars Origami Just In Time For The Holidays (From ScifiMafia. 5 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
Iron Man Three (2013)
- 10 Films Will Battle It Out For The Best Visual Effects Oscar (From The Hollywood News. 5 December 2013, 10:35 PM, PST)
- VFX Finalists. Which will have the honor of losing to Gravity at the Oscars? (From FilmExperience. 5 December 2013, 9:15 PM, PST)
- Shortlist for the 2014 Academy Award for Best Visual Effects revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 5 December 2013, 8:40 PM, PST)