The star looks sweet and chic while working the thigh-high slit trend in a Naeem Khan gown at the latest premiere.
Vanessa Rocks The Carpet In Germany
Vanessa knows how to work movie premiere. She looked so flirty and fun in the dress and we think it was the perfect spring ensemble. But do you think her co-star Selena Gomez had a better look in her Atelier Versace suit?
Vanessa Talks Style With HollywoodLife
We spoke to her at the Alice + Olivia Fall 2013 presentation during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and she talked about her own personal fashion: “It’s literally, like, whatever I gravitate towards. I love everything. I love playing with themes, eras, whatever I can do to spice it up and make it fun.”
- Chloe Melas
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Was Jared Leto Really a Male Stripper? (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 March 2015, 5:53 PM, PST)
- The Stars Lined Up to Roast Bieber Make For a Superweird List (From BuzzSugar. 5 March 2015, 3:54 PM, PST)
- Martha Stewart, Snoop Dog and Shaquille O'Neal to Roast Justin Bieber (From PEOPLE.com. 5 March 2015, 3:05 PM, PST)
- The Sexiest Beach Pda Pictures You'll Ever See - Seriously (From Popsugar. 5 March 2015, 3:45 PM, PST)
- This Week's Cutest Celebrity Candids (From Popsugar. 5 March 2015, 10:40 AM, PST)
- Girls' Night In! Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Jaime King, Sarah Hyland & More Celebrate Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello's Birthday! (From E! Online. 4 March 2015, 9:33 AM, PST)
- MTV Movie Awards announced; are more in touch than the Oscars (From SoundOnSight. 4 March 2015, 2:55 PM, PST)
- 'Fault in Our Stars,' 'Guardians,' 'Neighbors' lead 2015 MTV Movie Awards nominations (From Hitfix. 4 March 2015, 10:15 AM, PST)
- 2015 MTV Movie Awards Nominees Topped by 'Guardians of the Galaxy' (From Rope Of Silicon. 4 March 2015, 9:31 AM, PST)