Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones may not be forking over any cash for a new quarterback or head coach, but he did splurge on a brand new luxury bus for himself. "The Elegant Lady," as the bus is called, features nine TV screens -- three of which are in Jones' private "backstage" area -- and cost between $1.5 - $2.5 million.
The Dallas Morning News reports the bus made its debut in New Orleans for Super Bowl Xlvii and is now on its way to Indianapolis for the NFL scouting combine. The private coach which carries Jones and his staff is 45 feet long, 13 feet tall, and has a slide-out option to increase the cab width by a foot.
While the bus probably cost Jones more than most Cowboys fans paid for their homes, a couple mil is pocket change compared to the $1.15 billion he shelled out to build his team a new stadium. »
Similar News ItemsOprah Winfrey
- Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo Studios In Chicago Shutting Down (From Uinterview. 3 March 2015, 3:44 PM, PST)
- How Kim Kimble Became Beyoncé's Hairstylist (From E! Online. 3 March 2015, 2:29 PM, PST)
- Oprah’s Own Shuttering Chicago Harpo Studios; 200 Employees to Be Impacted (From The Wrap. 3 March 2015, 11:36 AM, PST)
Bill Clinton (I)
- Is Hillary Clinton’s House of Cards About to Tumble? (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 March 2015, 4:40 PM, PST)
- You'll Never Look at Bill Clinton's Official Portrait the Same Way Again After Artist Drops Monica Lewinsky Shocker (From E! Online. 2 March 2015, 5:57 PM, PST)
- Keith Olbermann Returns to ESPN2 After Suspension, Explains Penn State Tweets (From The Hollywood Reporter. 2 March 2015, 5:30 PM, PST)
Jerry Jones (XII)
- 16 Most Adorably Awkward Hugs Of All Time (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 March 2015, 5:55 PM, PST)
- Michael Jordan, Mark Cuban Among Top 19 Richest People in Sports – But Who Is No. 1? (From The Wrap. 3 March 2015, 3:50 PM, PST)
- Dez Bryant's Mom -- Detailed 2012 Fight with Dez ... In Police Video (From TMZ. 26 February 2015, 11:56 AM, PST)