Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones may not be forking over any cash for a new quarterback or head coach, but he did splurge on a brand new luxury bus for himself. "The Elegant Lady," as the bus is called, features nine TV screens -- three of which are in Jones' private "backstage" area -- and cost between $1.5 - $2.5 million.
The Dallas Morning News reports the bus made its debut in New Orleans for Super Bowl Xlvii and is now on its way to Indianapolis for the NFL scouting combine. The private coach which carries Jones and his staff is 45 feet long, 13 feet tall, and has a slide-out option to increase the cab width by a foot.
While the bus probably cost Jones more than most Cowboys fans paid for their homes, a couple mil is pocket change compared to the $1.15 billion he shelled out to build his team a new stadium. »
Similar News ItemsOprah Winfrey
- Films paid for almost entirely by a wealthy(ish) benefactor (From Den of Geek. 31 July 2014, 3:33 AM, PDT)
- Alesha Dixon wants talk show (From Virgin Media - TV. 30 July 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- What Tyler Perry Wants You to Know About His New Own Series, 'If Loving You Is Wrong' (From ShadowAndAct. 30 July 2014, 7:26 AM, PDT)
Bill Clinton (I)
- Eric Bolling Outraged by Clinton Audio on The Five; No One Else Agrees (From Mediaite - TV. 31 July 2014, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- George W. Bush to Publish Book About His Father, George H.W. Bush (From PEOPLE.com. 31 July 2014, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- Jenny McCarthy Denies Rumors She Told Cousin Melissa McCarthy To Lose Weight (From Uinterview. 28 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
Jerry Jones (XII)
- Jerry Jones -- Manziel Will Be Great In Cleveland (From TMZ. 28 July 2014, 5:55 AM, PDT)
- Meme: Jim Parsons Thrilled To Be Outed, Glenn Greenwald Slams Hillary Clinton, “Arrow” Needs More Ewoks (From The Backlot. 13 May 2014, 4:56 AM, PDT)
- Sportscaster Joe Buck Marries Reporter Michelle Beisner (From PEOPLE.com. 23 April 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)