The pilot, based on a late-'90s British series of the same name, is about a detective who has a disorder that causes hallucinations and unusually vivid dreams, as well as intermittent vision loss. Clive Owen played the part in the original.
In the CBS version, written by Michael Cuesta ("Homeland") and his brother Gerald, Lee's character is a detective in New Orleans. His doctor assures him his condition won't lead to blindness, and his hallucinations are a "gift" from his subconscious.
In other words, he'll "see" things he didn't really see to help him solve his cases.
Similar News Items"Homeland" (2011)
- New Character Portraits for Salem Season 3, Premiering November 2nd (From DailyDead. 25 August 2016, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Female Director Options Narrow: ‘The Meddler’ Helmer Lorene Scafaria and More Eyed (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- ‘Captain Marvel’ director shortlist revealed (From The Hollywood News. 24 August 2016, 9:33 PM, PDT)
Clive Owen (I)
- Drama Writers’ & Directors’ Struggle for Emmy Gold Starts With Pitched Battle (From Variety - TV News. 10 August 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Jason Bourne (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 9 August 2016, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- From Harry Potter to Jason Bourne: our favorite movies from books (From Cineplex. 8 August 2016, 2:21 PM, PDT)
"My Name Is Earl" (2005)
- Jaime Pressly -- Second Time's a Charm ... Relists Sherman Oaks Crib for $2.54 Mil (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 10 August 2016, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- Watch Hulu Teasers for Hugh Laurie's Chance, Jeffrey Donovan's Shut Eye (From TVLine.com. 5 August 2016, 8:18 PM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: Shut In, Lake Nowhere, A House Is Not A Home, Clowntown, 2 Jennifer (From DailyDead. 3 August 2016, 7:38 AM, PDT)