The CW has had ratings success with supernatural shows so now they're trying a thriller/horror series. Will Cult develop a big following or will it be cancelled after one season -- like its Tuesday predecessor, Emily Owens, MD? Stay tuned to find out!
Cult follows a journalist and a production assistant as they investigate fans who may be re-creating the crimes committed on a popular TV series. Starring Matthew Davis, Jessica Lucas, Alona Tal, and Robert Knepper, the show typically airs Tuesday nights and the network has ordered 13 episodes.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Cult will be cancelled or renewed for a second season. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 0.2 rating »
Similar News ItemsJessica Lucas (II)
- Watch three clips from Monday’s episode of Gotham – ‘Pinewood’ (From Flickeringmyth. 15 April 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Promo and images for Gotham Season 2 Episode 18 – ‘Pinewood’ (From Flickeringmyth. 12 April 2016, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- Watch three clips from Gotham season 2 episode 17 – ‘Into the Woods’ (From Flickeringmyth. 8 April 2016, 6:18 AM, PDT)
Matthew Davis (I)
- "The Vampire Diaries: Kill 'Em All" (From SneakPeek. 23 April 2016, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- "The Vampire Diaries: Somebody I Used To Know" (From SneakPeek. 20 April 2016, 8:28 AM, PDT)
- "The Vampire Diaries: I Went To The Woods" - New Footage (From SneakPeek. 2 April 2016, 7:47 PM, PDT)
- The Hoarder DVD Review (From ShockYa. 30 April 2016, 9:54 PM, PDT)
- Filming Wraps on Showtime’s Twin Peaks Revival, Full Cast Revealed (From DailyDead. 25 April 2016, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- Twin Peaks Revival Wraps, Full Cast Announced (From MovieWeb. 25 April 2016, 1:23 PM, PDT)