Purvis and Wade, who have worked on every Bond movie since 1999's The World Is Not Enough, told Digital Spy that they completely reworked Skyfall's finale to take him back to his childhood home with M.
"That idea [to go to Skyfall lodge] came very late in the day. It was in the last two weeks when we were working on the script," Wade said.
"The third act had been action stuff in a European city and we weren't very happy with it and we just felt it was ordinary. This idea came, and we wrote it up as a page and a half, ran it by Sam, Barbara and Michael and said we just want to tear up the third act and do a completely new thing. »
Similar News ItemsSkyfall (2012)
- 'Spectre' Producers on Blofeld, Idris Elba as 007, and Who's Singing the Theme Song (From Moviefone. 30 March 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Spectre: 5 Things The New James Bond Trailer Got Wrong (From Obsessed with Film. 30 March 2015, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Spectre Interview: Producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson (From Collider.com. 29 March 2015, 10:47 PM, PDT)
Sam Mendes (I)
- The Noteworthy: 1 April 2015 (From MUBI. 1 April 2015, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Upfronts: Discovery Communications Pulls Back From Sensationalist Fare (From Variety - TV News. 31 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- All3Media acquires Sam Mendes' Neal Street (From ScreenDaily. 31 March 2015, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- 8 Unmade Steven Spielberg Films (From SoundOnSight. 31 March 2015, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Play-By-Play Breakdown Of Spectre’s Opening Sequence Appears Online (From We Got This Covered. 30 March 2015, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Spectre Teaser Trailer Pushes Continuation Of Bond Psychology (From AreYouScreening. 30 March 2015, 8:03 AM, PDT)