Anne Hathaway dazzled at the 15th annual Costume Designer Guild Awards in Los Angeles last night (February 19).
The 30-year-old Les Miserables star, who is the current favourite to pick up the 'Best Supporting Actress' award at the Oscars on Sunday (February 24), looked stunning in a shimmering gold Gucci dress as she attended the ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Hathaway was honoured with the 2013 Lacoste Spotlight Award, presented to her by Les Miserables co-star Russell Crowe. So far during the award season, Hathaway has picked up a Golden Globe and a BAFTA for her part as Fantine in the Tom Hooper-directed musical.
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Pregnant Anne Hathaway -- This is How It's Done!!! (Photo) (From TMZ. 29 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Anne Hathaway Steps Out After Pregnancy News - See Her Baby Bump! (From Popsugar. 28 November 2015, 11:30 PM, PST)
- Anne Hathaway and Husband Adam Shulman Step Out for the First Time After Pregnancy News Is Revealed (From E! Online. 28 November 2015, 5:55 PM, PST)
- Gosling, Hemsworth, Fey and Poehler Are the Final 'SNL' Hosts of 2015 (From MovieWeb. 17 November 2015, 12:22 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence is 2015's 'most valuable' star (From Hitfix. 16 November 2015, 10:10 AM, PST)
- Fathers and Daughters review – mawkish twaddle meets ripe platitudes (From The Guardian - Film News. 14 November 2015, 11:59 PM, PST)
- Catch-up and download TV guide: from A Very Murray Christmas to Roller Derby (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 November 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Lol: Adam Sandler’s Updated ‘Chanukah Song’ Includes Scarlett Johansson and More (From Slash Film. 29 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- 12 Days of Bingeing? December Gets Busy With TV Series Premieres (From Variety - TV News. 26 November 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)