Anne Hathaway dazzled at the 15th annual Costume Designer Guild Awards in Los Angeles last night (February 19).
The 30-year-old Les Miserables star, who is the current favourite to pick up the 'Best Supporting Actress' award at the Oscars on Sunday (February 24), looked stunning in a shimmering gold Gucci dress as she attended the ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Hathaway was honoured with the 2013 Lacoste Spotlight Award, presented to her by Les Miserables co-star Russell Crowe. So far during the award season, Hathaway has picked up a Golden Globe and a BAFTA for her part as Fantine in the Tom Hooper-directed musical.
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Time Machine: Burton and Bonham Carter Sporting Matching Hairdos on the Oscars' Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 7:44 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Nolan and Producer-Wife Following 'Inception' 'Snub' (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 6:45 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Veterans Wallach and Coppola - Godfather 3 in Common - Are Special Oscar Honorees (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Two Big Dramas -- "The Age of Adaline" and "The Water Diviner" (From Manny the Movie Guy. 24 April 2015, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Russell Crowe directs himself in 5 new featurettes from The Water Diviner (From Cineplex. 24 April 2015, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- Russell Crowe’s Acting Can’t Save Russell Crowe’s Directing in The Water Diviner (From Vulture. 24 April 2015, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- Tina Fey And Amy Poehler Get Raunchy And Hilarious In Sisters Footage At CinemaCon (From Cinema Blend. 23 April 2015, 9:49 PM, PDT)
- Review: 'Louie' - 'Cop Story': Lenny's got a gun? (From Hitfix. 23 April 2015, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt, 'Crimson Peak' and 8 other takeaways from Universal's CinemaCon sneaks (From Hitfix. 23 April 2015, 7:02 PM, PDT)