Anne Hathaway dazzled at the 15th annual Costume Designer Guild Awards in Los Angeles last night (February 19).
The 30-year-old Les Miserables star, who is the current favourite to pick up the 'Best Supporting Actress' award at the Oscars on Sunday (February 24), looked stunning in a shimmering gold Gucci dress as she attended the ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Hathaway was honoured with the 2013 Lacoste Spotlight Award, presented to her by Les Miserables co-star Russell Crowe. So far during the award season, Hathaway has picked up a Golden Globe and a BAFTA for her part as Fantine in the Tom Hooper-directed musical.
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Taking a Look Back at the Worst Oscar Dresses of All Time (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 February 2017, 7:00 PM, PST)
- 9 Pregnant Stars Who Have Walked the Oscar Red Carpet With a Baby Bump (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 February 2017, 6:14 PM, PST)
- Jessica Biel's Red Carpet Hair Is Golden--and It Only Takes 5 Minutes (From E! Online. 22 February 2017, 12:53 PM, PST)
- Is Russell Crowe Interested In Playing Cable In Deadpool 2? (From We Got This Covered. 24 February 2017, 6:58 PM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie developing Catherine The Great, Bride Of Frankenstein still possible (From Den of Geek. 22 February 2017, 11:17 AM, PST)
- Van Helsing reboot lands a new writer (From Den of Geek. 22 February 2017, 10:17 AM, PST)
- ‘Household Name’: Timothy Omundson Cast In Carol Burnett ABC Comedy Pilot (From Deadline TV. 24 February 2017, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Timothy Omundson to Star Opposite Carol Burnett in ABC Comedy From Amy Poehler (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 24 February 2017, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Timothy Omundson to Star Opposite Carol Burnett in ABC Comedy From Amy Poehler (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 24 February 2017, 3:30 PM, PST)