Anne Hathaway dazzled at the 15th annual Costume Designer Guild Awards in Los Angeles last night (February 19).
The 30-year-old Les Miserables star, who is the current favourite to pick up the 'Best Supporting Actress' award at the Oscars on Sunday (February 24), looked stunning in a shimmering gold Gucci dress as she attended the ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Hathaway was honoured with the 2013 Lacoste Spotlight Award, presented to her by Les Miserables co-star Russell Crowe. So far during the award season, Hathaway has picked up a Golden Globe and a BAFTA for her part as Fantine in the Tom Hooper-directed musical.
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- From Devil Wears Prada's Anne Hathaway to Despicable Me 2's Minions: See the Best Onscreen Assistants (From E! Online. 18 June 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Lotus Entertainment Lands Thriller Spec ‘Revelation’ (From Deadline New York. 17 June 2013, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- Steven Spielberg Produced Kennedy TV Doc 'Letters to Jackie' Trailer (From FirstShowing.net. 17 June 2013, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- Russell Crowe Making Directorial Debut with The Water Diviner (From MovieWeb. 19 June 2013, 12:53 AM, PDT)
- Russell Crowe Chooses ‘The Water Diviner’ As Directorial Debut (From The Hollywood News. 18 June 2013, 11:27 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review - Man of Steel (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 18 June 2013, 11:16 PM, PDT)
- New trailer for Anchorman: The Legend Continues (From Flickeringmyth. 19 June 2013, 1:27 AM, PDT)
- New Trailer and Banner for Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (From HeyUGuys. 19 June 2013, 12:56 AM, PDT)
- 'Anchorman: The Legend Continues' new trailer: Ron Burgundy returns (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 June 2013, 10:04 PM, PDT)