This year's Oscars will feature a star-studded tribute to the musicals of the last decade.
"We are thrilled that so many talented actors have agreed to bring our vision to life."
Dame Shirley Bassey will be making her Oscars debut in a rumoured tribute to James Bond.
The Oscars will air on Sunday, February »
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Hugh Jackman posts Pan teaser on Instagram (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 April 2015, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- 35 Movies You Need to See This Summer (From MovieWeb. 18 April 2015, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': Lucas Till Will Return as Havok! (From MovieWeb. 17 April 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- Kylie Jenner Dresses Like Catwoman, Attends Khloe's Coachella Party in Lingerie With Tyga: Pictures (From Us Weekly. 19 April 2015, 2:23 AM, PDT)
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 4/17/15 (From Tubefilter News. 17 April 2015, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Anna Kendrick Joins Forces With Jennifer Lopez's Booty on Lip Sync Battle (From Popsugar. 17 April 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: 'Furious 7' Fastest to $1 Billion, Threepeats as #1 Over 'Paul Blart 2' & 'Unfriended' (From Rope Of Silicon. 19 April 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Russell Crowe has ideas for a Jor-El prequel to Man Of Steel (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 April 2015, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Russell Crowe Really Wants To Do A Man Of Steel Prequel (From Cinema Blend. 17 April 2015, 3:43 PM, PDT)