This year's Oscars will feature a star-studded tribute to the musicals of the last decade.
"We are thrilled that so many talented actors have agreed to bring our vision to life."
Dame Shirley Bassey will be making her Oscars debut in a rumoured tribute to James Bond.
The Oscars will air on Sunday, February »
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Von Trapps Wanted Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music' (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 December 2013, 9:21 AM, PST)
- Peter Bradshaw's films of the year (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 8:46 AM, PST)
- NBC’s ‘The Sound Of Music’ Celebrates Live TV, Glitches And All (From Deadline TV. 5 December 2013, 8:19 PM, PST)
- 7 Stories That Could Merge The X-Men, Spider-Man & Marvel Cinematic Universes (From Obsessed with Film. 6 December 2013, 11:07 PM, PST)
- "X-Men: Days Of Future Past": The Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants (From SneakPeek. 6 December 2013, 10:18 PM, PST)
- Jackman Says His Participation in Future X-Films Is Not a Done Deal (From Cinelinx. 6 December 2013, 6:23 PM, PST)
- Harry Potter’s Emma Watson Spotted Ragged Out In New ‘Noah’ Bible Story Movie Pic (From OnTheFlix. 6 December 2013, 2:36 PM, PST)
- First Look Image: Denzel Washington in The Equalizer (From HeyUGuys. 6 December 2013, 2:07 PM, PST)
- Just Say "Noah" (From SneakPeek. 6 December 2013, 7:11 AM, PST)