We start the Top 7. You finish the Top 10.
Ah, the Oscars. We so rarely agree on the best film of the year, and yet you know I can’t quit you. There are plenty of recent Best Picture winners that I like – even love in the case of No Country for Old Men – but my personal favorite hasn’t taken the gold in decades. The same cannot be said for the acting categories. Of course there are winners that leave me less than impressed – you sure were fine in Little Miss Sunshine, Alan Arkin – but recently there have been more than a few instances where my winner is the Academy’s winner. This is especially true over the past few years, as this list will reflect.
- Shane T. Nier
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Review: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (From JoBlo. 25 May 2017, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Inside 2003's Lavish $2 Million 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Disneyland Premiere (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 25 May 2017, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Baywatch’ Dives in With $1.25 Million on Wednesday (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2017, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- X-23 more likely to get a solo movie than be part of a team (From JoBlo. 25 May 2017, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- X-23 unlikely to join a future X-Men movie, but may get a solo film (From Flickeringmyth. 25 May 2017, 4:46 AM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman Would Like Dafne Keen To Take Over As Wolverine (From TVovermind.com. 24 May 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Ryan Serhant Breaks Down How ‘Million Dollar Listing New York’ Is Different After Luis Ortiz’s Exit (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 May 2017, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Lineup Announced for Split Screens TV Fest in New York – Maggie Gyllenhaal’s ‘The Deuce’ to premiere & much more (From HeyUGuys. 25 May 2017, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- Tommy Wiseau Stars in Bizarre ‘Transformers’ Parody, ‘Car Botz’ — Watch (From Indiewire. 24 May 2017, 12:59 PM, PDT)