We start the Top 7. You finish the Top 10.
Ah, the Oscars. We so rarely agree on the best film of the year, and yet you know I can’t quit you. There are plenty of recent Best Picture winners that I like – even love in the case of No Country for Old Men – but my personal favorite hasn’t taken the gold in decades. The same cannot be said for the acting categories. Of course there are winners that leave me less than impressed – you sure were fine in Little Miss Sunshine, Alan Arkin – but recently there have been more than a few instances where my winner is the Academy’s winner. This is especially true over the past few years, as this list will reflect.
- Shane T. Nier
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- 'Dumbo' Is Getting The Live-Action Treatment (From LatinoReview. 9 July 2014, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- Curse of the Love Tattoo! 7 Celeb Couples Who Broke Up After Getting Inked (From Popsugar. 9 July 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Gianni Capaldi talks Puncture Wounds, a.k.a. A Certain Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2014, 2:31 AM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- World Cup TV spot for The Expendables 3 (From Flickeringmyth. 10 July 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Sneak peek TV spot for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2014, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan's 4 Bold Predictions For The Future Of Cinema (From Cinema Blend. 9 July 2014, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- 150 random celebrities, painstakingly sorted into Hogwarts houses (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon brings you a Neil Young cover of 'Fancy' you never thought was possible (From Hitfix. 8 July 2014, 12:54 AM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman Steal Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield's Cute Paparazzi Sign Idea (From E! Online. 7 July 2014, 11:04 AM, PDT)