We start the Top 7. You finish the Top 10.
Ah, the Oscars. We so rarely agree on the best film of the year, and yet you know I can’t quit you. There are plenty of recent Best Picture winners that I like – even love in the case of No Country for Old Men – but my personal favorite hasn’t taken the gold in decades. The same cannot be said for the acting categories. Of course there are winners that leave me less than impressed – you sure were fine in Little Miss Sunshine, Alan Arkin – but recently there have been more than a few instances where my winner is the Academy’s winner. This is especially true over the past few years, as this list will reflect.
- Shane T. Nier
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Watch: Meryl Streep, Anna Kendrick Sing in ‘Into the Woods’ Featurette (From Variety - Film News. 25 October 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer, Your Definitive 7-Year Superhero Movie Calendar and More (From Movies.com. 25 October 2014, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- Jack O’Connell In Talks For The Man Who Killed Don Quixote (From We Got This Covered. 24 October 2014, 2:09 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Daniel Radcliffe, Juno Temple on their macabre meet-cute Horns (From Cineplex. 25 October 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Why the Marvel Fanboys are Hypocritical (From ComicBookMovie. 24 October 2014, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- Jesse Eisenberg in talks for Lex Luthor role in Suicide Squad (From Flickeringmyth. 24 October 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- 'Interstellar' TV Spots: Matthew McConaughey Must Save the Future (From MovieWeb. 25 October 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Interstellar: New TV spot debuts during X Factor (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 October 2014, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Jonathan Nolan denies working on DC Comics cinematic universe movies (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 October 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)