Boldly going where Mayim Bialik and Mindy Cohn have gone before, Shannon Elizabeth makes a memorable appearance on TLC’s What Not to Wear Thursday night (10 p.m. Et). Watch an exclusive clip below as the American Pie star dissects the “sophisticated” casual look Clinton Kelly and Stacy London have put together for her — which she would not be caught dead in.
Is Shannon wrong?
TLC renews ‘What Not to Wear’ for 10th year — Exclusive
- Mandi Bierly
Similar News ItemsAmerican Pie (1999)
- Giveaway – Win a Goon: Last of the Enforcers T-shirt (From Flickeringmyth. 2 September 2017, 10:50 PM, PDT)
- Seann William Scott Embraces Stifler-Like Roles: ‘I Don’t Care About Being Typecast’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 1 September 2017, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Goon: Last of the Enforcers’ (From Variety - Film News. 1 September 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
Shannon Elizabeth (I)
- Jay and Silent Bob Reboot Brings Back Clerks Star for Multiple Roles (From MovieWeb. 13 September 2017, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- ‘Amerika Square’ and ‘Son of Sofia’ Bookend Los Angeles Greek Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 30 May 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The casinos of the stars: Where the celebs go to gamble… (From The Hollywood News. 23 March 2017, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ New Boss on Sheldon’s Proposal, Amy’s Answer & Chuck Lorre’s Advice (From Variety - TV News. 21 September 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Real-Life Scientist & Big Bang Theory Star Mayim Bialik Teams Up with YouTube Kids to Promote Science (From PEOPLE.com. 31 August 2017, 7:14 PM, PDT)
- YouTube Kids To Launch #BackToSchool Initiative With Mayim Bialik, Maddie Moate (From Tubefilter News. 30 August 2017, 2:29 PM, PDT)