The "American Idol" winner claimed that Davis is "spreading false information" in his book about their time working together, but the 80-year-old says otherwise.
"As anyone who has read 'The Soundtrack of My Life' knows, I think Kelly Clarkson is a tremendous vocal talent and performer. In the book, I provide an in-depth look at our years together during which we shared major multi-platinum success, as well as a few creative differences. I am truly very sorry that ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Carrie Underwood's Best Concert Costumes of All Time (From E! Online. 2 December 2016, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Ryan Seacrest Reveals Hosting American Idol Was His ‘First Big Break That Almost Didn’t Happen’ (From PEOPLE.com. 1 December 2016, 5:22 PM, PST)
- Ford Makes U-Turn to Support Fox’s ‘24’ After Long Absence (From Variety - TV News. 1 December 2016, 7:34 AM, PST)
- If You Only Listen to 1 Song From the Hamilton Mixtape, Please Let It Be Sia's (From BuzzSugar. 2 December 2016, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Barack Obama Sings Christmas Carols With Chance the Rapper Like Nobody's Listening (From Popsugar. 2 December 2016, 12:25 PM, PST)
- Kelly Clarkson's Daughter River Is Working Really Hard to Get Those Good Christmas Gifts (From Popsugar. 2 December 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
Clive Davis (I)
- Slamdance Film Festival Unveils Competition Lineup (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 28 November 2016, 7:39 AM, PST)
- Slamdance 2017 unveils competition films (From ScreenDaily. 28 November 2016, 3:24 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Deborah Cox Talks Channeling Whitney Houston for 'Bodyguard' Tour, Says She Has Family's Blessing (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 November 2016, 4:14 PM, PST)