Rise of the Planet of the Apes was a superb success at the box office back in 2011, netting Fox almost half a billion dollars that summer. Naturally, the sequel has been in development ever since, and now Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is starting to shape up nicely.
And now to make things all the sweeter, THR report that Jason Clarke has signed on for the sequel.
The plot details are largely being kept under wraps, but the report notes that Dawn of the Planet of the Apes will take place fifteen years after the events of the first film.
“One focus is on the group of human scientists who are struggling to survive alone in San Francisco. Another aspect of the story »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- ‘Spielberg’ Trailer Explores the Career of a Blockbuster King (From The Film Stage. 23 September 2017, 7:59 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Irishman’ Photos: On Set of Martin Scorsese’s New Gangster Drama (From Indiewire. 22 September 2017, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper-Lady Gaga’s ‘Star Is Born’ Moves to May 2018 (From Variety - Film News. 22 September 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Why Fans Saw Less of Channing Tatum in 'Kingsman 2' Than Expected (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 23 September 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- What Is Going On With Channing Tatum In Kingsman? Here's What We Know (From Cinema Blend. 23 September 2017, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Dominates With $40 Million (From Variety - Film News. 23 September 2017, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- Katie Holmes Wanting To Marry Jamie Foxx Amid “Cheating Scandal” Is Fake News (From GossipCop. 22 September 2017, 3:42 AM, PDT)
- Star Sightings: Sarah Hyland and Julianne Hough Live it Up at the Emmys, Ed Sheeran Visits Hooters & More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 September 2017, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Hand in Hand: A Benefit For Hurricane Relief Raises More Than $55 Million (From Look to the Stars. 21 September 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)