Rise of the Planet of the Apes was a superb success at the box office back in 2011, netting Fox almost half a billion dollars that summer. Naturally, the sequel has been in development ever since, and now Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is starting to shape up nicely.
And now to make things all the sweeter, THR report that Jason Clarke has signed on for the sequel.
The plot details are largely being kept under wraps, but the report notes that Dawn of the Planet of the Apes will take place fifteen years after the events of the first film.
“One focus is on the group of human scientists who are struggling to survive alone in San Francisco. Another aspect of the story »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- All Time Greatest Movies About Money (From AreYouScreening. 29 September 2016, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- ‘Before the Flood’ Trailer: Leonardo DiCaprio’s Urgent Environmental Doc Takes Politicians to Task (From Indiewire. 28 September 2016, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- Coming Distractions: The trailer for Leonardo DiCaprio’s climate change documentary is here to bum you out (From The AV Club. 28 September 2016, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- The Final Five Visited the White House and Convinced the President to Try a Split (From Popsugar. 29 September 2016, 8:03 PM, PDT)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Returns to Her Dancer Roots in Danskin Campaign (From E! Online. 28 September 2016, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- These Pictures of Simone Biles and the Pretty Little Liars Cast Deserve an A+ (From Popsugar. 24 September 2016, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Jay Z is partnering with the Weinsteins for movie and TV projects (From The AV Club. 29 September 2016, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Open Road Taps Lejo Pet to Head Acquisitions (From Variety - Film News. 29 September 2016, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Jay Z, Weinstein Company ink first-look deal (From ScreenDaily. 29 September 2016, 8:50 AM, PDT)