Rise of the Planet of the Apes was a superb success at the box office back in 2011, netting Fox almost half a billion dollars that summer. Naturally, the sequel has been in development ever since, and now Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is starting to shape up nicely.
And now to make things all the sweeter, THR report that Jason Clarke has signed on for the sequel.
The plot details are largely being kept under wraps, but the report notes that Dawn of the Planet of the Apes will take place fifteen years after the events of the first film.
“One focus is on the group of human scientists who are struggling to survive alone in San Francisco. Another aspect of the story »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- Leonardo DiCaprio Enters 'The Crowded Room' with 24 Personalities (From FirstShowing.net. 1 March 2015, 10:52 AM, PST)
- Leonardo DiCaprio May Finally Play His Dream Role, Get The Details (From Cinema Blend. 28 February 2015, 8:54 PM, PST)
- Leonardo DiCaprio to take on 24 personalities in The Crowded Room (From Flickeringmyth. 28 February 2015, 12:02 PM, PST)
- Watch the first 10 minutes of Foxcatcher (From Flickeringmyth. 27 February 2015, 7:30 AM, PST)
- See Every Star on This Year's Oscars Red Carpet! (From Popsugar. 27 February 2015, 2:40 AM, PST)
- Win Oscar Nominee 'Foxcatcher' on Blu-ray (From Indiewire. 26 February 2015, 9:31 AM, PST)
- Smith to Have One of His Worst Domestic Openings Ever: 'Focus' (From Alt Film Guide. 1 March 2015, 1:58 AM, PST)
- Contest: Win Horrible Bosses 2 on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital (3 Winners) (From TheHDRoom. 24 February 2015, 7:40 AM, PST)
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: Taylor Swift, Angelina Jolie, Beyoncé and More Land Nominations (From PEOPLE.com. 20 February 2015, 11:15 AM, PST)