Dyer's adaptation of the long-running West End play has been widely panned by critics, and also failed to connect with UK audiences.
Its taking of £602 from nine cinemas translates to an average of £67 per cinema, plus preview takings of £320, as reported by The Guardian.
The film is set to expand to a further 65 cinemas across the UK this week, playing mainly at late morning and early afternoon screenings.
Involved in bigamous marriages for five years, he lives with Stephanie in Finsbury and Michelle in Stockwell.
Similar News ItemsWreck-It Ralph (2012)
- Disney announces It’s A Small World to become a movie (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2014, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- ‘It’s A Small World’ Finds A Director (From LatinoReview. 23 April 2014, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Marshmallow Treat ‘Peeps’ To Become Movie (From The Hollywood News. 22 April 2014, 10:11 PM, PDT)
A Good Day to Die Hard (2013)
- Stuart Manashil Bolsters Wme Lit List (From Deadline New York. 22 April 2014, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- First set photo of Arnold Schwarzenegger as Terminator: Genesis starts production (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2014, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- ‘Alex of Venice’ Review: Another Stirring, Sterling Performance From Mary Elizabeth Winstead (From FilmSchoolRejects. 20 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
Sarah Harding (II)
- Sarah Harding wants to work with Quentin Tarantino (From RealBollywood. 21 April 2014, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Cheryl Cole is broody, says Sarah Harding (From RealBollywood. 2 April 2014, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise, Emma Thompson walk Empire Awards red carpet - pictures (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 March 2014, 1:14 PM, PDT)