Actor Jason London has pled not guilty to charges of disorderly conduct and assault, after being arrested following a bar fight in January, TMZ reports. The fight reportedly started after London sneezed on another man. When asked for an apology, London allegedly punched the man in the face instead.
Things took a bizarre turn once London was arrested, as police say the "Dazed and Confused" star purposely pooped himself while in the back of the squad car. Once London was released on bond, he claimed innocence on Twitter, saying he was jumped by three bouncers.
Pictures later appeared online, both London's mug shot, as well a second photo, showing his face badly beaten. London's rep claimed the photos prove that he was the victim of a "brutal attack with deliberately and expertly aimed landed shots to the head." Meanwhile, the owner of the bar London was arrested at, Martini Ranch, »
Similar News ItemsDazed and Confused (1993)
- Ethan Hawke talks Linklater, River Phoenix and Sony (From ScreenDaily. 19 December 2014, 4:32 AM, PST)
- Richard Linklater’s ‘School of Rock’ Is Coming to Broadway (From Slash Film. 18 December 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- President Obama Reveals His Favorite Movie and Viral Videos of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 December 2014, 7:12 AM, PST)
Jason London (I)
- Scream Factory Announces Carrie (2002) / The Rage: Carrie 2 Blu-ray Double Feature (From DailyDead. 18 October 2014, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Get Dazed And Confused With Your High School Friends at the Tivoli Midnights This Weekend (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 14 September 2014, 8:39 PM, PDT)
- Jason London & Wife Sue Bar -- Your Beating Ruined Our Marriage! (From TMZ. 29 August 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)