Luke Owen reviews the final instalment of the Rage of the Dinobots mini-series...
"Dinobot War! Grimlock leads the Dinobots against Shockwave’s troops—and the results won’t be pretty! With Swoop under Ser-ket’s control, it’s an all-or-nothing battle of Dinobot versus Predacon—with the fate of Cybertron hanging on every punch, blast, jab, and bite!"
If you read my review of Transformers Prime: Rage of the Dinobots #3, then you will know that I was extremely excited for this concluding part. Rage of the Dinobots #3 was a brilliant and fantastic comic with some superb action, great characterisation and wonderful story telling. The tease for this issue was equally as great and Mike Johnson and Mairghread Scott had a lot to live up to with the final part of this mini-series. Suffice to say, they nailed it.
With Ser-Ket seemingly defeated, Grimlock and the rest of the Dinobots »
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- Daredevil promo for Marvel’s Jessica Jones (From Flickeringmyth. 23 November 2015, 12:08 PM, PST)
- 'G.I. Joe' and 'Micronauts' Movies Get 'Transformers' Inspired Writers Rooms (From MovieWeb. 20 November 2015, 5:24 PM, PST)
- 'Jessica Jones' Executive Producer Melissa Rosenberg Gives An Update On Marvel's 'The Defenders' (From LatinoReview. 19 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
Luke Owen (I)
- The Week in Spandex – Jessica Jones, Captain America: Civil War, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, X-Men: Apocalypse, Gambit, Wonder Woman, Justice League Dark, Justice League Mortal, The Flash, Arrow and more (From Flickeringmyth. 21 November 2015, 5:23 AM, PST)
- Watch the title sequence for Marvel’s Jessica Jones (From Flickeringmyth. 19 November 2015, 1:48 PM, PST)
- What we learned from the Doctor Strange concept trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 15 November 2015, 11:52 PM, PST)
"Transformers Prime" (2010)
- ‘Transformers Combiner Hunters': A Strong Outing from A Strong Female Cast (From SoundOnSight. 6 August 2015, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- Sdcc: Hasbro announces Transformers: Combiner Wars animated series (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2015, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Competition: Win ‘Transformers Beasthunters – Battle for Darkmount’ on DVD (From Blogomatic3000. 19 May 2015, 1:14 AM, PDT)