Luke Owen reviews the final instalment of the Rage of the Dinobots mini-series...
"Dinobot War! Grimlock leads the Dinobots against Shockwave’s troops—and the results won’t be pretty! With Swoop under Ser-ket’s control, it’s an all-or-nothing battle of Dinobot versus Predacon—with the fate of Cybertron hanging on every punch, blast, jab, and bite!"
If you read my review of Transformers Prime: Rage of the Dinobots #3, then you will know that I was extremely excited for this concluding part. Rage of the Dinobots #3 was a brilliant and fantastic comic with some superb action, great characterisation and wonderful story telling. The tease for this issue was equally as great and Mike Johnson and Mairghread Scott had a lot to live up to with the final part of this mini-series. Suffice to say, they nailed it.
With Ser-Ket seemingly defeated, Grimlock and the rest of the Dinobots »
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- Barbie Live-Action Comedy in the Works From Sony, Mattel (From Rolling Stone. 23 April 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Summer 2014 Forecast (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 23 April 2014, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- More Epic On-Set Feuds! 10 Actors Who Had Nothing But ‘Loathe’ For Their Directors (From TheFabLife - Movies. 23 April 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
Luke Owen (I)
- Comic Book Review – Godzilla: Rulers of Earth #11 (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series – Episode Six Review (From Flickeringmyth. 16 April 2014, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series – Episode Five Review (From Flickeringmyth. 11 April 2014, 11:47 AM, PDT)
"Transformers Prime" (2010)
- Hub Network to Launch New App, Redesigned Website (From Variety - TV News. 9 April 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Trailer and Poster for Phantasm 5: Ravager (From Worst Previews. 27 March 2014, 9:32 PM, PDT)
- Teaser Trailer for Phantasm V: Ravager (From GeekTyrant. 27 March 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)