Luke Owen reviews the final instalment of the Rage of the Dinobots mini-series...
"Dinobot War! Grimlock leads the Dinobots against Shockwave’s troops—and the results won’t be pretty! With Swoop under Ser-ket’s control, it’s an all-or-nothing battle of Dinobot versus Predacon—with the fate of Cybertron hanging on every punch, blast, jab, and bite!"
If you read my review of Transformers Prime: Rage of the Dinobots #3, then you will know that I was extremely excited for this concluding part. Rage of the Dinobots #3 was a brilliant and fantastic comic with some superb action, great characterisation and wonderful story telling. The tease for this issue was equally as great and Mike Johnson and Mairghread Scott had a lot to live up to with the final part of this mini-series. Suffice to say, they nailed it.
With Ser-Ket seemingly defeated, Grimlock and the rest of the Dinobots »
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Adds Onslaught to the Decepticon Line-Up (From Slash Film. 27 July 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Transformers 5 First Look at Decepticon Onslaught (From MovieWeb. 27 July 2016, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Transformers: The Last Knight: Michael Bay Reveals Onslaught (From LatinoReview. 27 July 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
Luke Owen (I)
- Should Sony risk a Ghostbusters sequel? (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2016, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- The Flickering Myth Review Podcast Episode 182 – Star Trek Beyond and The Bfg Reviewed (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2016, 10:50 PM, PDT)
- The Flickering Myth Review Podcast Episode #181 – Ghostbusters, The Neon Demon, Maggie’s Plan and The Legend of Tarzan (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
"Transformers Prime" (2010)
- Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Blu-ray announced (From Flickeringmyth. 10 June 2016, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- 'Transformers – The Movie' Is Coming to Blu-ray for Its 30th Anniversary (From LatinoReview. 9 June 2016, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Blu-ray Is Coming This Fall (From MovieWeb. 9 June 2016, 10:49 AM, PDT)