Downton Abbey might be down one heir, but they are up a few million audience members.
The season 3 finale drew 8.2. million viewers, which bests the season 2 finale ratings of 5.4 million, and is slightly larger than the 7.9 million who tuned into the season 3 premiere.
According to PBS, season 3 beat the average season 2 ratings by 66 percent, and regularly quadrupled the network’s average primetime viewership.
‘Downton Abbey’ exec producer on why [Spoiler!] had to die
‘Downton Abbey’ season finale recap: The Long And Winding Road »
- Denise Warner
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Last year's Emmys contest champ predicts 'House of Cards' will beat 'Mad Men' in 'tough' Drama Series race' (From Gold Derby. 6 July 2015, 4:32 PM, PDT)
- Poldark: Eleanor Tomlinson on Downton Abbey Comparisons, the Original Series, More (From Collider.com. 6 July 2015, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review – The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 6 July 2015, 6:53 AM, PDT)
Tom Ellis (II)
- Kevin Alejandro joins Fox’s Lucifer as series regular (From Flickeringmyth. 2 July 2015, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- TV News: Dead, Gomorrah, Lucifer, Vixen, Way (From Dark Horizons. 2 July 2015, 3:07 AM, PDT)
- Fox’s Lucifer Trades Nicholas Gonzalez For Kevin Alejandro (From We Got This Covered. 1 July 2015, 7:01 PM, PDT)