Downton Abbey might be down one heir, but they are up a few million audience members.
The season 3 finale drew 8.2. million viewers, which bests the season 2 finale ratings of 5.4 million, and is slightly larger than the 7.9 million who tuned into the season 3 premiere.
According to PBS, season 3 beat the average season 2 ratings by 66 percent, and regularly quadrupled the network’s average primetime viewership.
‘Downton Abbey’ exec producer on why [Spoiler!] had to die
‘Downton Abbey’ season finale recap: The Long And Winding Road »
- Denise Warner
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- 'Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit Ama: 9 things we learned (From EW.com - PopWatch. 18 April 2014, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Brown Findlay talks Jamaica Inn: 'I worried I'd offend people' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 April 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray, DVD Release: Non-Stop (From Disc Dish. 17 April 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)
Tom Ellis (II)
- Tom Jones, Michael Sheen to star in BBC adaptation of Under Milk Wood (From Digital Spy - TV news. 16 April 2014, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- USA Offers Sneak Peek at ‘Rush’ (From Variety - TV News. 10 April 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Hot TV Promo: USA Network’s ‘Rush’ (From Deadline TV. 10 April 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)