Downton Abbey might be down one heir, but they are up a few million audience members.
The season 3 finale drew 8.2. million viewers, which bests the season 2 finale ratings of 5.4 million, and is slightly larger than the 7.9 million who tuned into the season 3 premiere.
According to PBS, season 3 beat the average season 2 ratings by 66 percent, and regularly quadrupled the network’s average primetime viewership.
‘Downton Abbey’ exec producer on why [Spoiler!] had to die
‘Downton Abbey’ season finale recap: The Long And Winding Road »
- Denise Warner
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- 'Moon Dogs' begins Scotland shoot (From ScreenDaily. 28 July 2015, 5:03 AM, PDT)
- ITV Half-Year Earnings Rise Amid Dip In UK Viewing; ITV Studios Profits Up 18% (From Deadline TV. 28 July 2015, 12:41 AM, PDT)
- 'The Guest' Writer Simon Barrett Has a New Japan-Set Horror Project (From Thompson on Hollywood. 27 July 2015, 1:01 PM, PDT)
Tom Ellis (II)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2015 lineup rumours: Which celebrities could take part this year? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 July 2015, 2:59 AM, PDT)
- New Us sci-fi, fantasy and horror shows for 2016 (From Den of Geek. 15 July 2015, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Reynolds cried when he saw his Deadpool costume: "We had to fight" (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 14 July 2015, 1:11 AM, PDT)