Downton Abbey might be down one heir, but they are up a few million audience members.
The season 3 finale drew 8.2. million viewers, which bests the season 2 finale ratings of 5.4 million, and is slightly larger than the 7.9 million who tuned into the season 3 premiere.
According to PBS, season 3 beat the average season 2 ratings by 66 percent, and regularly quadrupled the network’s average primetime viewership.
‘Downton Abbey’ exec producer on why [Spoiler!] had to die
‘Downton Abbey’ season finale recap: The Long And Winding Road »
- Denise Warner
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- John Ostrander’s Guide To Writing Secrets (From Comicmix. 7 February 2016, 5:00 AM, PST)
- 'Brooklyn' Becoming a TV Series, Without Saoirse Ronan (From Moviefone. 5 February 2016, 11:00 AM, PST)
- The Lady In The Van – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 5 February 2016, 6:24 AM, PST)
Tom Ellis (II)
- Lucifer’s Tom Ellis and James Corden Want to Attend Eva Longoria’s Wedding (From TVovermind.com. 5 February 2016, 6:28 AM, PST)
- Common Ground: Lucifer, The Mentalist and Castle (From TVovermind.com. 3 February 2016, 6:21 PM, PST)
- Lucifer episode 2 review: Lucifer, Stay. Good Devil (From Den of Geek. 3 February 2016, 1:55 AM, PST)