Downton Abbey might be down one heir, but they are up a few million audience members.
The season 3 finale drew 8.2. million viewers, which bests the season 2 finale ratings of 5.4 million, and is slightly larger than the 7.9 million who tuned into the season 3 premiere.
According to PBS, season 3 beat the average season 2 ratings by 66 percent, and regularly quadrupled the network’s average primetime viewership.
‘Downton Abbey’ exec producer on why [Spoiler!] had to die
‘Downton Abbey’ season finale recap: The Long And Winding Road »
- Denise Warner
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Downton Diddy - Funny or Die Comedy Sketch (From GeekTyrant. 17 May 2013, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- 'Downton Abbey': Diddy and 'The Simpsons' get in on the fun (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 17 May 2013, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Downton's Dowager Visits Graves (From Huffington Post. 17 May 2013, 8:14 AM, PDT)
Tom Ellis (II)
- 'Once Upon A Time' - Lacey (From Airlock Alpha. 6 May 2013, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time Round Table: "Lacey" (From TVfanatic. 24 April 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Is The Gang Leaving Storybrooke Forever? (From HollywoodLife. 21 April 2013, 6:53 PM, PDT)