Scarlett represents Dolce & Gabbana’s newest fragrance to a T in this sensual and seductive new ad campaign. Keep reading for more info on their newest scent!
Scarlett Johansson continues to stun as the beautiful face of Dolce & Gabbana fragrance! Their newest, Desire, features top notes of mandarin, lychee, bergamot and Lily of the Valley. Scarlett’s ad, released on Feb. 19, represents the scent — feminine, beautiful and sexy!
Along with the delicious top notes, the scent has hints of jasmine, plum nectar, vanilla infused caramel, sandalwood and musk. Sounds like a winning combination!
According to D&G, “This intensely feminine and seductive fragrance evokes power, temptation and mystery. The Dolce & Gabbana woman lives by her powerful emotions and in this new chapter of fragrance, she lives confident, strong and sensual. The packaging is matte gold and black and is inscribed with Stefano Gabbana’s elegant handwriting of Desire in gold lettering. »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- 30 MTV VMAs Moments We Guarantee You Didn't See (From Popsugar. 28 August 2016, 10:40 PM, PDT)
- The 12 VMAs Moments Everyone's Still Talking About (From PEOPLE.com. 28 August 2016, 9:50 PM, PDT)
- From Biles to Blue: 7 Non-Nominees Who Stole the VMAs Spotlight (From PEOPLE.com. 28 August 2016, 9:35 PM, PDT)
- Gag Reel Footage From "Captain America: Civil War" (From SneakPeek. 28 August 2016, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- Bucky Vs. Captain America in Civil War Blu-Ray Preview (From MovieWeb. 27 August 2016, 11:54 AM, PDT)
- R-Rated Comedy Rock That Body Nets Demi Moore And Modern Family’s Ty Burrell (From We Got This Covered. 27 August 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Adam Levine (V)
- ‘Stranger Things’ Demogorgon: Meet the Man Behind the Upside-Down’s Faceless Monster (From Indiewire Television. 27 August 2016, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- ‘Stranger Things’ Demogorgon: Meet the Man Behind the Upside-Down’s Faceless Monster (From Indiewire. 27 August 2016, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- Wgtc Trailer Roundup #2 – Snowden, Narcos, Rings, Arrow And More (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2016, 10:08 AM, PDT)