Paramount is gradually ramping up their mystery-filled promotion for Star Trek Into Darkness. J.J. Abrams’ highly anticipated sequel to his 2009 reboot of the franchise just got a motion poster that meshes together some elements of the movie’s first teaser and first poster.
Check out the living one-sheet that features rubble-as-Star Trek insignia and a Benedict Cumberbatch voiceover below (and no, there are still no more clues about who he’s playing. Did you really think there would be?).
Yes, Benny Batch, let’s begin! But alas, we still have to wait until May 17, when Star Trek Into Darkness »
- Emily Rome
Similar News ItemsJ.J. Abrams
- Henry Cavill as the Man of Steel in Superman: Flyby screen test (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2013, 1:04 AM, PST)
- ‘Star Trek 3′ Recruits Writers to Join Roberto Orci (From Variety - Film News. 6 December 2013, 4:49 PM, PST)
- Star Trek 3 Adds Writers J.D. Payne and Patrick McKay (From MovieWeb. 6 December 2013, 3:54 PM, PST)
Star Trek (2009)
- Writing team secured for Star Trek 3, 2016 release date likely (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2013, 1:09 AM, PST)
- Next Star Trek Sequel Beams Up A Pair Of New Screenwriters (From Cinema Blend. 6 December 2013, 5:14 PM, PST)
- New Writers Join Roberto Orci to Pen ‘Star Trek 3′ for 50th Anniversary Release Window (From Slash Film. 6 December 2013, 5:01 PM, PST)
- 10 Stories You Might Have Missed: Is Hugh Jackman really hanging up his Wolverine claws? (From Hitfix. 7 December 2013, 12:14 AM, PST)
- Watch 5 Clips and 14 Minutes of Behind-the-Scenes Footage from The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug (From Collider.com. 6 December 2013, 9:17 PM, PST)
- Martin Freeman: from Slough to Smaug – then back to Sherlock (From The Guardian - TV News. 6 December 2013, 4:06 PM, PST)