It's no secret that Elizabeth Taylor loved her jewels. Intensely! And some of her most prized Bulgari pieces were right on our Access Hollywood Live set today -- how cool is that! Many of the ladies on our staff were very excited to check out the jewelry firsthand. Oh, if those jewels could talk, right?
The jewels arrived in an armored vehicle and were accompanied by their own security detail.Total value? Priceless, of course!
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Emma Watson Has an Idea for a ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Sequel (From The Wrap. 28 April 2017, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- Emma Watson 'Would Love' To Do A Beauty & The Beast Sequel (From LRM Online. 28 April 2017, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Emma Watson Game To Reprise As Belle For Another Beauty And The Beast Movie (From We Got This Covered. 28 April 2017, 7:20 AM, PDT)
Elizabeth Taylor (I)
- Wolfgang Puck Dishes on His Walk of Fame Honor (From Variety - TV News. 26 April 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Celeb Photographer Spills Old Hollywood Secrets From Shooting Marilyn Monroe, Mick Jagger and More (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 April 2017, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- 7 Celebrity Couples Who Got Back Together After Getting Divorced (From Popsugar. 22 April 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
Richard Burton (I)
- Brian Cox Prepares For Battle In New Trailer For Churchill (From We Got This Covered. 25 April 2017, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- Ian McShane on reviving Lovejoy and becoming the saviour of America (From The Guardian - TV News. 10 April 2017, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Raising Caine: Sir Michael Going On In Style (From Flickeringmyth. 9 April 2017, 3:37 PM, PDT)