After last week’s incredible record-breaking midseason premiere ratings, you had to figure AMC’s The Walking Dead was going to have lower numbers for its second episode of the year — especially since it aired during a three-day holiday weekend.
And you’d be right. Sunday’s Walking Dead had 11 million viewers on Sunday, down a slight 11 percent. Among adults 18-49, the show delivered a 5.6 rating — easily beating all of broadcast that night (and likely all scripted broadcast shows last week, as well).
The consensus among readers was that the premiere was a let down by Walking Dead’s usual »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Walking Dead star Lennie James joins Blade Runner 2 (From The Hollywood News. 26 July 2016, 11:52 PM, PDT)
- Why The Walking Dead Should Stop Teasing Negan's Upcoming Kill Scene (From BuzzSugar. 26 July 2016, 5:35 PM, PDT)
- Chadwick Boseman Says Black Panther Standalone Film 'Brings Balance' (From PEOPLE.com. 26 July 2016, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Producers on Ezekiel, Shiva, and More New Characters in Season 7 [Comic-Con 2016] (From Slash Film. 25 July 2016, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- News Shorts: July 25th 2016 (From Dark Horizons. 25 July 2016, 6:02 AM, PDT)
- Sdcc: Watch the Comic-Con trailer for Outcast (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2016, 5:10 AM, PDT)
- 13 Candidates In Race For Eight Seats On WGA West Board (From Deadline TV. 22 July 2016, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- 13 Candidates In Race For Eight Seats On WGA West Board (From Deadline. 22 July 2016, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- ‘Jessica Jones,’ ‘Walking Dead’ Scribes to Mentor Women in Film-Black List Female Writers Lab (From The Wrap. 20 July 2016, 5:02 PM, PDT)