Update: The internet is abuzz and thrilled at the rumor that Toy Story 4 is happening and scheduled for 2015, a story that came from a news source in Argentina. But is there any truth to it? Well, check out our story from 2010 below, where Tim Allen signed a new contract with Pixar. In 2011, Tom Hanks (the voice of "Woody") told BBC Radio, "I think there will be [Toy Story 4]. Yeah, yeah, I think they're working on it now. There you go."
Hanks made similar comments to other radio stations. And Pixar does seem to be trying to keep the franchise alive with the "Hawaiian Vacation" short which led to additional toys (in adult terms, they call it "merchandising," which in business terms means gads more money).
While an Argentinian news source rarely breaks Hollywood news of this magnitude - so be suspicious - it does seem that Hanks got it right when he said, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Tara the Mom)
Similar News ItemsTom Hanks
- The Weekend Warrior 10/28/16: Inferno, Gimme Danger and More (From LatinoReview. 26 October 2016, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- The History of Bad Ideas – Episode 147: The Queen’s C Word (From Blogomatic3000. 26 October 2016, 5:44 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: Inferno (From LatinoReview. 26 October 2016, 5:05 AM, PDT)
Toy Story 3 (2010)
- Votd: ‘Borrowed Time’ Is a Gorgeous, Grown-Up Animated Short Made By Pixar Artists in Their Free Time (From Slash Film. 18 October 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch: If Pixar Made a Movie for Adults, It'd Look Like This (From Movies.com. 17 October 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Finding Dory Crosses $1 Billion at the Box Office (From MovieWeb. 10 October 2016, 12:46 AM, PDT)
Toy Story (1995)
- Review: Science Behind The Pixar Exhibit at California Science Center (From CineMovie. 25 October 2016, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Rob Kardashian Plays Doting Stepdad-to-Be with King Cairo and Blac Chyna at Disneyland (From PEOPLE.com. 24 October 2016, 7:08 AM, PDT)
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Treat King Cairo to a Magical Day at Disneyland Before Welcoming Their Baby Girl (From E! Online. 23 October 2016, 5:19 PM, PDT)