"Game of Thrones" is going on tour.
HBO announced on Monday they are launching the "International 'Game Of Thrones' Exhibition" in a handful of cities across the globe.
The travelling exhibit will allow fans to see costumes, props, armor and weapons, according to the release, including King Joffrey's crossbow, and Jon Snow's sword, Longclaw.
The show's costume designer, Michele Clapton, will oversee the costume display.
Also on display will be the Iron Throne, which fans will be able to sit in and take their photo.
Additionally, the exhibition will feature the "Backwater Bay Interactive Experience" ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens expected to shift $5 billion of merchandise in first year (From Flickeringmyth. 31 August 2015, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell, Octavia Spencer to Guest Star on ‘Drunk History’ Season 3 (From The Wrap. 31 August 2015, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- The 'Hannibal Finale' and the Dangers of Post-Mortem Interviews (From Indiewire Television. 31 August 2015, 1:56 PM, PDT)
Jon Snow (I)
- Game of Thrones rumours suggest a certain character will appear in season 6 (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2015, 6:19 AM, PDT)
- Is Jon Snow a Twin? Breaking Down the Theory That's Destroying the Internet (From BuzzSugar. 28 August 2015, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- George R.R. Martin Reveals Key ‘Game of Thrones’ Character Is Still Alive (From The Wrap. 28 August 2015, 11:59 AM, PDT)
Michele Clapton (I)
- Costume Design Emmy: 'Game of Thrones,' 'American Horror Story,' 'Downton Abbey' clash (From Gold Derby. 24 August 2015, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- Costume Design Emmy: 'Game of Thrones,' 'American Horror Story,' 'Downton Abbey' fight for first Period/Fantasy award (From Gold Derby. 24 August 2015, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones: the fashion subplot (From The Guardian - TV News. 19 June 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)