"Game of Thrones" is going on tour.
HBO announced on Monday they are launching the "International 'Game Of Thrones' Exhibition" in a handful of cities across the globe.
The travelling exhibit will allow fans to see costumes, props, armor and weapons, according to the release, including King Joffrey's crossbow, and Jon Snow's sword, Longclaw.
The show's costume designer, Michele Clapton, will oversee the costume display.
Also on display will be the Iron Throne, which fans will be able to sit in and take their photo.
Additionally, the exhibition will feature the "Backwater Bay Interactive Experience" ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Matt Damon and the Great Wall: the latest targets of whitewashing on film (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 July 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Catch A Listen To The Suicide Squad Soundtrack From Composer Steven Price (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 July 2016, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- The Windmill Acquired by XLrator Media for North American Distribution (From DailyDead. 29 July 2016, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones: This is the one character who is truly unkillable (From Hitfix. 29 April 2016, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- What Is Vaes Dothrak and Why Doesn't Daenerys Want to Go There? (From BuzzSugar. 28 April 2016, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Watch the Roots' Black Thought's 'Game of Thrones' Recap Rap (From Rolling Stone. 28 April 2016, 6:59 AM, PDT)
Michele Clapton (I)
- Channel your inner Daenerys thanks to 'Game of Thrones' new jewelry line (From Hitfix. 26 July 2016, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: Game Of Thrones Sdcc Scavenger Hunt, Famous Monsters, Tales Of Poe, Spell On Wheels (From DailyDead. 14 July 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7 Directors Confirmed (From Variety - TV News. 29 June 2016, 1:09 PM, PDT)