"Game of Thrones" is going on tour.
HBO announced on Monday they are launching the "International 'Game Of Thrones' Exhibition" in a handful of cities across the globe.
The travelling exhibit will allow fans to see costumes, props, armor and weapons, according to the release, including King Joffrey's crossbow, and Jon Snow's sword, Longclaw.
The show's costume designer, Michele Clapton, will oversee the costume display.
Also on display will be the Iron Throne, which fans will be able to sit in and take their photo.
Additionally, the exhibition will feature the "Backwater Bay Interactive Experience" ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- The Last Of Us movie: "there are some big changes" (From Den of Geek. 27 January 2015, 10:55 PM, PST)
- 'Steve Jobs' Biopic Begins Production in San Francisco (From MovieWeb. 27 January 2015, 8:00 PM, PST)
- 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Gets a Summer 2016 Release Date (From MovieWeb. 27 January 2015, 5:21 PM, PST)
Jon Snow (I)
- Birdman and Eddie Redmayne take home SAG Awards (From Flickeringmyth. 26 January 2015, 4:41 AM, PST)
- 2015 SAG Awards winners and nominees (From Hitfix. 25 January 2015, 4:14 PM, PST)
- Kit Harington Describes 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 in One Word (From Moviefone. 25 January 2015, 11:02 AM, PST)
Michele Clapton (I)
- Maria Valverde Joins ‘Ali & Nino'; Principal Photography To Begin In February (From Deadline New York. 8 January 2015, 4:48 AM, PST)
- ‘Birdman,’ ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Among Costume Designers Guild Nominees (From Variety - Film News. 7 January 2015, 12:21 PM, PST)
- ‘Grand Budapest Hotel,’ ‘Inherent Vice,’ ‘Selma’ Nominated by Costume Designers (From The Wrap. 7 January 2015, 8:44 AM, PST)