Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- 23 years ago today, Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 25 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Hologram USA Inks Deals with Endemol Shine North America and Just Entertainment Studios (From ShockYa. 24 November 2015, 10:09 AM, PST)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2015: week nine – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 November 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- 24 Frame-Worthy Photos of Kelly Clarkson's Ridiculously Adorable Daughter, River (From Popsugar. 28 November 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Kelly Clarkson's Adorable Daughter River Rose Is Caught Meditating on Thanksgiving (From E! Online. 26 November 2015, 7:43 PM, PST)
- ‘American Idol’ Brings Back All Judges For Final Season (From Uinterview. 21 November 2015, 8:24 AM, PST)
- Donald Trump’s No-Surrender Approach Flummoxes Fact-Checking Media (From Variety - TV News. 24 November 2015, 12:38 PM, PST)
- Steve Mosko Honored at the Saban Community Clinic Gala (From Variety - TV News. 24 November 2015, 11:43 AM, PST)
- Top 5 TV: 'Jessica Jones' Gets Gritty, Glenn's Back From the 'Dead' (From Rolling Stone. 23 November 2015, 7:36 AM, PST)