Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- Whitney Houston's Dead Body Mishandled? Police Officer Alleges Harassment After Reporting Colleague for Inappropriate Conduct (From E! Online. 11 March 2014, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown and Hubby Nick Gordon Slam Criticism of Star's Skinny Frame on Twitter (From E! Online. 11 March 2014, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Defends Slimmer Frame (From PEOPLE.com. 11 March 2014, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- Glee, Ep. 5.10, “Trio” has fans asking why (From SoundOnSight. 8 March 2014, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Where Do Most Runners-up on Reality Talent Shows End Up? (From Vulture. 7 March 2014, 2:05 PM, PST)
- Win: Now That’s What I Call Running 2014 (From Obsessed with Film. 6 March 2014, 6:17 AM, PST)
- Springsteen teams up with Thom Zimny for new documentary (From RealBollywood. 10 March 2014, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- First look at HBO's Bruce Springsteen documentary 'High Hopes' -- Video (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 March 2014, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Deadwood rides again & Bruce Springsteen has High Hopes for HBO (From Flickeringmyth. 6 March 2014, 8:38 PM, PST)