Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- Clive Davis 'Will Make Sure' Whitney Houston Is Remembered' at His Annual Pre-Grammy Gala (From PEOPLE.com. 14 February 2016, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Here are a bunch of times the Grammys mattered (From Hitfix. 12 February 2016, 5:09 PM, PST)
- Sam Hunt Singing '90s Hits by Mariah Carey and Destiny's Child Is Just Everything (From BuzzSugar. 10 February 2016, 10:15 AM, PST)
- Buns in the Oven: 25 Stars Who Are Expecting Babies This Year (From Popsugar. 12 February 2016, 6:45 PM, PST)
- Get Ready for the 2016 Grammys With the Full List of Nominees (From BuzzSugar. 12 February 2016, 9:25 AM, PST)
- American Idol Semifinal Performance Recap (Night 1): Sing Something, I'm Giving Up on You! (From TVLine.com. 10 February 2016, 6:21 PM, PST)
- Bruce Springsteen To Release Autobiography ‘Born To Run’ (From Uinterview. 12 February 2016, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Bruce Springsteen to Publish Autobiography ‘Born to Run’ (From The Wrap. 11 February 2016, 7:49 AM, PST)
- Michael Moore on Death Threats, His New Doc and America's Future (From Rolling Stone. 10 February 2016, 8:42 AM, PST)