Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- Whitney Houston's First-Ever Live Album Set for November Release (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Whitney Houston Live Album Coming in November From Producer Pal Clive Davis (From Us Weekly. 16 September 2014, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- First Whitney Houston Live Album Set for Nov. Release (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 September 2014, 6:20 AM, PDT)
Kelly Clarkson (I)
- The 10 Weirdest Movies on Hulu Plus (From Vulture. 15 September 2014, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Music Mogul Clive Davis -- Named 'Other Man' in Adultery Divorce (From TMZ. 10 September 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Carrie Underwood Cries While Accepting Acm Honors (From PEOPLE.com. 10 September 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Louis C.K., John Oliver to Perform at N.Y. Comedy Festival’s Stand Up for Heroes (From Variety - TV News. 16 September 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Bruce Springsteen headlines Stand Up For Heroes event (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 September 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Leading contenders for Grammy's Album of the Year (From Hitfix. 12 September 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)