Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- Whitney Houston's Family -- Nick's Not Welcome Here ... For One Full Year (From TMZ. 17 April 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Frozen Ost spends tenth week at Us No.1, equals Lion King record (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 16 April 2014, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- NBC Sets May Date For Maya Rudolph Variety Show Pilot Broadcast (From Deadline TV. 15 April 2014, 2:18 PM, PDT)
Kelly Clarkson (I)
- The Voice UK: Kylie Minogue quits - who should replace her? DS verdict (From Digital Spy - TV news. 11 April 2014, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' Recap: Blake Steals Madilyn Paige From Team Usher, Rounding Out The Top 20 To Perform In Live Shows (From Uinterview. 7 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Nick Lachey Opens Up About Brother with Asperger Syndrome (From PEOPLE.com. 4 April 2014, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- 20 Timeless Bruce Springsteen Songs (From Obsessed with Film. 16 April 2014, 2:23 AM, PDT)
- Review: Twenty Feet From Stardom (From Pure Movies. 14 April 2014, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon Becomes Tom Petty For Duet With Stevie Nicks (From TVovermind.com. 11 April 2014, 3:48 AM, PDT)