Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- What The Rock Listens To When He Needs To Cry On Camera (From Cinema Blend. 26 May 2015, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- Britain's Got Talent: Your complete guide to all of the semi-finalists is right here (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 May 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Bobby Brown -- Baby Shower Fun Takes Edge Off After Bobbi Kristina Battle (Photos) (From TMZ. 19 May 2015, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Reality Check: Does Adam Levine Need a Voice Vacation? Plus: Six Critical Tweaks for Idol's Final Season! (From TVLine.com. 26 May 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- What Kelly Clarkson Actually Thinks Of From Justin To Kelly (From Cinema Blend. 22 May 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- Watch Salt-n-Pepa Turn Into Pop Divas on 'Lip Sync Battle' (From Rolling Stone. 22 May 2015, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- 10 Best New Songs of the Week (From Vulture. 26 May 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Oscar-Nominated Film Series: Hanks and Ryan Take Forever to Realize That Men are from Seattle and Women from Baltimore (From Alt Film Guide. 24 May 2015, 3:12 PM, PDT)
- Celeb Sightings: Kaley Cuoco Bares Midriff, Stuns in Black (From Us Weekly. 20 May 2015, 3:01 PM, PDT)