Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Recap: Drew Carey Goes Home On Party Anthem Night (From Uinterview. 21 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Dancing with the Stars: James Maslow, Meryl Davis Get the Party Going & Drew Carey Goes Home (From PEOPLE.com. 21 April 2014, 7:25 PM, PDT)
- Whitney Houston's Family -- Nick's Not Welcome Here ... For One Full Year (From TMZ. 17 April 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
Kelly Clarkson (I)
- 'The Voice' Recap: Tess Boyer Gets The First #VoiceSave And The Top 10 Move Forward (From Uinterview. 22 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- See Kelly Clarkson's Baby Bump! (From Popsugar. 22 April 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Video: Katy Perry Jokes About John Mayer Split! (From TooFab. 22 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Las Vegas Strip to host massive 'Rock in Rio USA' festival beginning in 2015 (From Hitfix. 21 April 2014, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism (From EW.com - PopWatch. 19 April 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- 20 Timeless Bruce Springsteen Songs (From Obsessed with Film. 16 April 2014, 2:23 AM, PDT)