Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- 9 Things You Never Knew About Disney's Mulan (From BuzzSugar. 21 February 2017, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Did Ciara Just Reveal the Sex of Baby No. 2? (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 February 2017, 1:01 PM, PST)
- From Will and Kate to Sexiest Man Alive: Lara Spencer to Host New Series Inspired by Iconic People Covers (From PEOPLE.com. 14 February 2017, 12:40 PM, PST)
Kelly Clarkson (I)
- Maren Morris Says ‘Good Music Is Coming Back’ While Addressing Her Critics (From PEOPLE.com. 22 February 2017, 9:30 PM, PST)
- Adele Apologizes for Swearing and Explains Why She Got So Upset During Her Performance as She Wins Song of the Year (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2017, 7:39 PM, PST)
- Country Breakout Maren Morris Shouts Out Her Mom After First-Ever Grammy Win (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2017, 6:57 PM, PST)
- Stephen Colbert Tries – and Fails – to Assemble All-Star Tribute to Sweden (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 February 2017, 6:27 AM, PST)
- Teenage Fan Steals the Show at Bruce Springsteen Concert in Australia -- See the Clip! (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 February 2017, 6:59 PM, PST)
- Bruce Springsteen Rocks Out With Teen Fan Onstage (From ET Canada. 17 February 2017, 3:33 PM, PST)