Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral Service Brings Together Brown And Houston Families (From Uinterview. 2 August 2015, 7:08 AM, PDT)
- Whitney Houston Pal Kelly Price -- Cops Need To Take A Hard Look At Nick Gordon (Video) (From TMZ. 2 August 2015, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- The Houstons and Browns Gather at Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral (From Popsugar. 1 August 2015, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" Live in Concert (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Allow Quest Crew’s Dance Moves to Delight You Once Again (From Vulture. 30 July 2015, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson Continues to Slay While Covering Tove Lo's "Habits" Live in Concert—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 28 July 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Bruce Springsteen Plays Surprise Concert At New Jersey Bar (From Uinterview. 20 July 2015, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Bruce Springsteen Proves He's the Boss When Surprising Jersey Shore Bar With a Two-Hour Concert (From E! Online. 19 July 2015, 7:53 PM, PDT)
- Deutschland 83, Ep. 1.04: “Northern Wedding” is a grim affair (From SoundOnSight. 9 July 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)