Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- The X Factor: What did the judges have to say about '80s Week? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 October 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor Live Show 2: 1980s Week - As it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 October 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor: Week 2's '80s Night song choices revealed (From Digital Spy - TV news. 17 October 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
Kelly Clarkson (I)
- Learn More About Dr. Luke, the Producer Kesha Is Accusing of Sexual Assault (From PEOPLE.com. 16 October 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Kesha's Allegations Against Dr. Luke Rattle the Music Industry (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 October 2014, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Give Kelly Clarkson's Baby a Guitar; Kourtney Kardashian Cradles Baby Bump at Photo Shoot: Top 5 Stories (From Us Weekly. 14 October 2014, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- 'Twin Peaks' book will reveal what happened over the past 25 years (From Hitfix. 16 October 2014, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- Wild review: Reese Witherspoon stuns in bruising and evocative drama (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 14 October 2014, 2:58 AM, PDT)
- Glen Campbell’s Goodbye Tour Docu ‘I’ll Be Me’ Flies To VOD (From Deadline New York. 10 October 2014, 1:27 PM, PDT)