Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- Check Out Yaya DaCosta Alafia as Whitney Houston in Behind-the-Scenes Telepic Footage (From ShadowAndAct. 23 July 2014, 6:29 PM, PDT)
- Whitney Houston's Mom Cissy Houston Speaks Out Against Lifetime Biopic: "Let Her Rest" (From Us Weekly. 23 July 2014, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Whitney Houston's mom speaks out against upcoming biopic (From EW.com - Inside TV. 23 July 2014, 10:44 AM, PDT)
Kelly Clarkson (I)
- Reba McEntire Recruits Kelly Clarkson, Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman to "Pray for Peace"—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 22 July 2014, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Sony Music Fights Lawsuit Alleging Cheating of 'American Idol' Stars (From The Hollywood Reporter. 21 July 2014, 5:49 AM, PDT)
- American Idol Needs Better Contestants to "Capture the Imagination of the Public," Fox Exec Says (From Us Weekly. 21 July 2014, 5:02 AM, PDT)
- The Best of Jerry Seinfeld’s Reddit Ama (From SoundOnSight. 25 July 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- 7 Reasons Weird Al Won the Internet and Topped the Charts (From Vulture. 24 July 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- ’20 Feet From Stardom’ DVD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 24 July 2014, 4:32 AM, PDT)