Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- Yaya DaCosta, Joshua Bee Alafia Split: Actress, Filmmaker End 2-Year Marriage (From Us Weekly. 19 December 2014, 10:01 AM, PST)
- Barry Manilow Discusses His New Album, Dave Annable Visits The Talk Videos (From Monsters and Critics. 15 December 2014, 11:33 PM, PST)
- The X Factor: See the full Digital Spy reader vote statistics for 2014 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 15 December 2014, 4:26 AM, PST)
Kelly Clarkson (I)
- Why Is Dolly Parton Sending Faxes (Yes, Faxes) to Kelly Clarkson? (From PEOPLE.com. 19 December 2014, 4:45 PM, PST)
- The 16 Weirdest Celebrity Baby Names of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 5:33 PM, PST)
- 'The Voice' Winner Craig Wayne Boyd Reveals His Big Plans (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 5:21 PM, PST)
- 31 Great Documentaries on Netflix Streaming (From Moviefone. 12 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Dr. Dre Tops Beyoncé on Forbes's 2014 Highest-Paid Musicians List (From PEOPLE.com. 11 December 2014, 11:35 AM, PST)
- Foo Fighters Sonic Highways Season 1: Dave Grohl builds something from nothing (From SoundOnSight. 11 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)