Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- Bobby Brown Shares Video Of Late Daughter Bobbi Kristina Singing Adele On 2-Year Anniversary Of Her Death (From ET Canada. 26 July 2017, 7:28 PM, PDT)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Sings Adele in New Video Shared on Two-Year Death Anniversary (From E! Online. 26 July 2017, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- Two Years After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death, Questions Remain Over Whether Drugs and Violence Led to Her Coma (From E! Online. 26 July 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Kelly Clarkson (I)
- Paul Scheer Previews His 'Insane' Family Feud Comedy Dream Team (From TVLine.com. 21 July 2017, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest Announces He'll be Hosting 'American Idol' Reboot (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 July 2017, 6:34 AM, PDT)
- Sia Looks Nearly Unrecognizable Without Her Wig as She Meets Up With Kate Hudson (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 July 2017, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- ‘Mogul’: How the Hit Podcast Expertly Presents the Full, Complicated Picture of a Music Icon (From Indiewire. 14 July 2017, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- How One Sundance Short Led to a $150,000 Production Deal (and Much More) (From Indiewire. 14 July 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Hail! Hail! Rock ‘n’ Roll! (From Trailers from Hell. 13 July 2017, 9:45 PM, PDT)