Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women.
"After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- Ray J -- Stop Selling My Old Kim Kardashian Drama (From TMZ. 6 February 2016, 9:52 AM, PST)
- Bobby Brown Celebrates First Birthday Since Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death: "He Is Doing as Good as Can Be Expected" (From E! Online. 5 February 2016, 9:40 AM, PST)
- Lady Gaga to Sing National Anthem at the Super Bowl (From Variety - TV News. 2 February 2016, 1:58 PM, PST)
- American Idol Recap: Meet the Top 24! (From TVLine.com. 4 February 2016, 7:41 PM, PST)
- American Idol Reveals Season 15's Top 24 and They'll Blow You Away (From E! Online. 4 February 2016, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Kelly Clarkson's Pregnancy Is Leaving Her With a Tough Choice: Will She Attend the Grammys or American Idol? (From E! Online. 4 February 2016, 11:13 AM, PST)
- CBS counts down the “Super Bowl Greatest Halftime Shows” Friday (From ChannelGuideMag. 5 February 2016, 4:59 PM, PST)
- 'Taxi Driver': 25 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Martin Scorsese's Classic (From Moviefone. 5 February 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Chris Martin Cuddles With James Corden for Carpool Karaoke (Video) (From The Wrap. 3 February 2016, 7:34 AM, PST)