Healthy Hollywood is going on a plant-based diet.
It takes 21 days to change a habit, so I am going to track how this way of eating affects how I feel over the next three weeks. The more I read about the benefits of eating clean, the more I feel it might be the way to go!
Celebrities like Lea Michele, Carrie Underwood and Russell Brand are all vegetarians and often cite their diet as a reason they look and feel amazing. For starters, numerous studies show that folks who move away from eating animal foods and ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsRussell Brand
- Simon Amstell: 'I want to find new types of suffering' (From The Guardian - TV News. 10 December 2013, 8:28 AM, PST)
- Win Despicable Me 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack (From CineMovie. 10 December 2013, 7:24 AM, PST)
- Katy Perry only 'ate Cheetos and drank' post Russell Brand split (From RealBollywood. 10 December 2013, 1:16 AM, PST)
- Hear Lea Michele’s First Single, ‘Cannonball’ (From Vulture. 10 December 2013, 8:15 AM, PST)
- Lea Michele Releases ‘Cannonball’ From ‘Louder’ Album — Listen (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 5:15 AM, PST)
- The 100 Best Social Media Snaps of the Year! (From Popsugar. 10 December 2013, 2:22 AM, PST)
- Garth Brooks; Miley/Santa Twerk Talk; Carrie Underwood's 'Sound' Off - The Talk (Videos) (From Monsters and Critics. 9 December 2013, 9:29 PM, PST)
- Carrie Underwood Ripped for Sound of Music Live! - Prays for Haters (From National Ledger. 9 December 2013, 5:49 PM, PST)
- NBC, Emboldened By ‘The Sound of Music’ Success, Launches Annual Franchise (From Deadline TV. 9 December 2013, 5:38 PM, PST)