Healthy Hollywood is going on a plant-based diet.
It takes 21 days to change a habit, so I am going to track how this way of eating affects how I feel over the next three weeks. The more I read about the benefits of eating clean, the more I feel it might be the way to go!
Celebrities like Lea Michele, Carrie Underwood and Russell Brand are all vegetarians and often cite their diet as a reason they look and feel amazing. For starters, numerous studies show that folks who move away from eating animal foods and ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsRussell Brand
- Steph & Dom's Nigel Farage special attracts 1.9m on Monday (From Digital Spy - TV news. 16 December 2014, 3:04 AM, PST)
- Monday’s best TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 14 December 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Should Russell Brand keep to comedy when he has a serious point to make? (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 December 2014, 7:22 AM, PST)
- Trend Tracker: Winter Florals (From E! Online. 19 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Ashlee Simpson Is Preggers, the ‘Smash’ Cast Will Reunite on Broadway + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 18 December 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Glee’ Season 6 Photos Released: A Look at the Cast Then & Now (From Variety - TV News. 17 December 2014, 4:18 PM, PST)
- 7 Country Stars Whose Lives Mirrored the Music in 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 December 2014, 12:07 PM, PST)
- They're Having a Baby! 6 Best Pregnancy Announcements of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 5:17 PM, PST)
- 'The Voice' Finale: Can the Show Produce the Next Kelly Clarkson? (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 December 2014, 5:26 PM, PST)