Healthy Hollywood is going on a plant-based diet.
It takes 21 days to change a habit, so I am going to track how this way of eating affects how I feel over the next three weeks. The more I read about the benefits of eating clean, the more I feel it might be the way to go!
Celebrities like Lea Michele, Carrie Underwood and Russell Brand are all vegetarians and often cite their diet as a reason they look and feel amazing. For starters, numerous studies show that folks who move away from eating animal foods and ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsRussell Brand
- Oscars 2015: 87th Academy Awards: As it happened (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 February 2015, 3:55 PM, PST)
- Noel Gallagher answers Sunday evening call as Match of the Day 2 pundit (From The Guardian - TV News. 20 February 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- SXSW 2015 Reveals Keynote, Full Conference Lineup (From Thompson on Hollywood. 17 February 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Find Out Which Year Glee Is Jumping to in the Series Finale (From E! Online. 25 February 2015, 1:28 PM, PST)
- Popsugar Shout Out: "I'm a Feminist Who Thought Fifty Shades of Grey Was Fine" (From Popsugar. 24 February 2015, 11:55 PM, PST)
- Lea Michele Takes Cory Monteith's Jersey as She Wraps Filming "Glee" (From TooFab. 24 February 2015, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Every Song in Pitch Pefect 2... So Far (From Hitfix. 23 February 2015, 5:50 PM, PST)
- Sound of Music Showdown: Was Lady Gaga or Carrie Underwood a Better Maria? (From Us Weekly. 23 February 2015, 3:57 AM, PST)
- Lady Gaga Climbs Ev'ry High Note in 'Sound of Music' Tribute (From Rolling Stone. 22 February 2015, 9:04 PM, PST)