Healthy Hollywood is going on a plant-based diet.
It takes 21 days to change a habit, so I am going to track how this way of eating affects how I feel over the next three weeks. The more I read about the benefits of eating clean, the more I feel it might be the way to go!
Celebrities like Lea Michele, Carrie Underwood and Russell Brand are all vegetarians and often cite their diet as a reason they look and feel amazing. For starters, numerous studies show that folks who move away from eating animal foods and ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsRussell Brand
- It's David Cameron vs Ed Miliband: Here are the best Twitter reactions (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 March 2015, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Russell Brand Ranks No. 4 on World Thinkers List (From The Wrap. 26 March 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- New Poster & Clip for Epix's Comedy Special Jim Norton: Contextually Inadequate (From The Daily BLAM!. 23 March 2015)
- William H. Macy To Direct Lea Michele And Kate Upton In Road Trip Comedy The Layover (From We Got This Covered. 26 March 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- William H. Macy to Direct Lea Michele & Kate Upton in 'The Layover' (From FirstShowing.net. 26 March 2015, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- Kate Upton & Lea Michele Team for Sex Comedy 'The Layover' (From MovieWeb. 25 March 2015, 9:52 PM, PDT)
- Teenager With Asperger's Receives Amazing Birthday Surprise When No One RSVP's To His Party (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Julie Andrews Reveals 'Sound of Music' Secrets 50 Years Later (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 March 2015, 5:24 PM, PDT)
- Reality Check: 'All Bets Are Off' on American Idol! Plus: Is Crazy Failure Worse Than a Total Lack of Risk? (From TVLine.com. 17 March 2015, 5:03 PM, PDT)