Healthy Hollywood is going on a plant-based diet.
It takes 21 days to change a habit, so I am going to track how this way of eating affects how I feel over the next three weeks. The more I read about the benefits of eating clean, the more I feel it might be the way to go!
Celebrities like Lea Michele, Carrie Underwood and Russell Brand are all vegetarians and often cite their diet as a reason they look and feel amazing. For starters, numerous studies show that folks who move away from eating animal foods and ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsRussell Brand
- Mark Duplass to give SXSW keynote (From ScreenDaily. 21 October 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Mark Duplass Named Keynote Speaker at SXSW (From The Wrap. 21 October 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Jonathan Ross signs new deal with ITV until end of 2015 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 October 2014, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 21 October 2014, 8:31 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele And Chord Overstreet Film 'Glee' (From Uinterview. 20 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Matthew Morrison, 'Glee' Star, Marries Renee Puente (From Uinterview. 18 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- CaCee Cobb Shares Adorable Pregnancy Announcement (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 October 2014, 5:36 PM, PDT)
- Miranda Lambert and Meghan Trainor to Duet on the Cma Awards: Will You Watch? (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Foo Fighters debut new song 'Something From Nothing,' sport their Dio side (From Hitfix. 17 October 2014, 5:36 PM, PDT)