"I'm pretty sure he let go of the love of his life," Harrison tells TVGuide.com about Desiree's exit.
On Monday's episode, Sean headed to the hometowns of the four remaining women. Although he and Desiree have had a connection since the start of the season, her brother's negative comments to Sean turned him off, and he let her go. But what did viewers not see from Des' hometown date? Harrison fills us in on that and more in our weekly interview.
Read More > »
- Robyn Ross
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Bill Hader on 'SNL' newbie Pete Davidson: 'I told Lorne Michaels about him' (From Hitfix. 29 September 2014, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- TV Ad Prices: Football, ‘Walking Dead,’ ‘Big Bang Theory,’ ‘Blacklist’ Top the List (From Variety - TV News. 26 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner Files For Divorce From Bruce Jenner (From Uinterview. 21 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- Miss Nebraska Megan Swanson Flashes Underwear During Live Miss America Pageant (From E! Online. 15 September 2014, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Whoops! Miss Nebraska Flashes Cameras During Miss America Pageant (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 September 2014, 7:09 AM, PDT)
- Miss America 2015: 'Jane Austin,' terrifying frogs, and more of what you missed (From EW.com - PopWatch. 15 September 2014, 6:53 AM, PDT)
Sean Lowe (II)
- Extant Finale Recap: This Boy Is on Fire (From TVLine.com. 17 September 2014, 8:27 PM, PDT)
- Dating Naked Episode 9 Recap: Acquaintances, Super Soakers, and a Final Rejection (From Us Weekly. 12 September 2014, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- Extant episode 12 review: Before The Blood (From Den of Geek. 12 September 2014, 1:51 AM, PDT)