"I'm pretty sure he let go of the love of his life," Harrison tells TVGuide.com about Desiree's exit.
On Monday's episode, Sean headed to the hometowns of the four remaining women. Although he and Desiree have had a connection since the start of the season, her brother's negative comments to Sean turned him off, and he let her go. But what did viewers not see from Des' hometown date? Harrison fills us in on that and more in our weekly interview.
Read More > »
- Robyn Ross
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- The Bachelor's Whitney Bischoff Reveals She Froze Her Eggs Two Years Before She Even Met Her Fiancé Chris Soules! (From E! Online. 26 March 2015, 6:35 AM, PDT)
- Whitney Bischoff Reveals She Froze Her Eggs at 27 Before Meeting Bachelor Chris Soules (From Us Weekly. 26 March 2015, 3:55 AM, PDT)
- Find Out Who Was Saying "Eff the Judges" After Dancing With the Stars (From E! Online. 24 March 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- The Bachelorette Tapes Rap Battle in NYC: Inside the Episode Filming! (From Us Weekly. 26 March 2015, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Insurgent Owns the Box Office on Opening Weekend (From BuzzSugar. 23 March 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Chris Harrison Jokes He Might Be Bachelorette Kaitlyn's Secret Boyfriend -- Plus, Find Out His Bachelor Couple BFFs! (From Us Weekly. 23 March 2015, 12:51 PM, PDT)
Sean Lowe (II)
- Attraction is overrated, says 'Married at First Sight' (From Hitfix. 25 March 2015, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Sean Penn Dodges Charlize Theron Engagement Questions -- Have I "Asked Who?" (From TooFab. 19 March 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Charlize Theron Stuns at "The Gunman" Premiere With Sean Penn -- See Her Sexy Look! (From TooFab. 13 March 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)