"I'm pretty sure he let go of the love of his life," Harrison tells TVGuide.com about Desiree's exit.
On Monday's episode, Sean headed to the hometowns of the four remaining women. Although he and Desiree have had a connection since the start of the season, her brother's negative comments to Sean turned him off, and he let her go. But what did viewers not see from Des' hometown date? Harrison fills us in on that and more in our weekly interview.
Read More > »
- Robyn Ross
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Andi Dorfman Won't Invite Juan Pablo Galavis to Wedding Unless He Proposes to Nikki Ferrell (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- The Posters For This Is Where I Leave You Are Supercute (From BuzzSugar. 29 July 2014, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Bachelor Winner Nikki Ferrell Calls Bachelorette Finale 'Trash' (From PEOPLE.com. 29 July 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- Nick Viall Asks Bachelorette Andi Dorfman to Remember Their 'Passion' in Letter (From PEOPLE.com. 29 July 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Why the New Bachelor Hasn't Been Announced Yet (From BuzzSugar. 29 July 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Bachelorette Andi and Josh Might Be Engaged, But Twitter Can’t Stop Talking About Sweat and Grumpy Cat (From VH1.com. 29 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Sean Lowe (II)
- Sean Lowe to Bachelorette Andi Dorfman: Josh Murray "Is Not Your Soul Mate" (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2014, 3:09 AM, PDT)
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 10 Finale Recap: Who Does Andi Choose? (From BuddyTV. 28 July 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: One Guy Gets Cut Before Rose Ceremony (From The Hollywood Reporter. 14 July 2014, 6:54 PM, PDT)