"I'm pretty sure he let go of the love of his life," Harrison tells TVGuide.com about Desiree's exit.
On Monday's episode, Sean headed to the hometowns of the four remaining women. Although he and Desiree have had a connection since the start of the season, her brother's negative comments to Sean turned him off, and he let her go. But what did viewers not see from Des' hometown date? Harrison fills us in on that and more in our weekly interview.
Read More > »
- Robyn Ross
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Who? The 11 biggest non-celebrities on Celebrity Big Brother (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 August 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Every Emotion You Felt About Ben H. Becoming the Bachelor (From BuzzSugar. 26 August 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Ben Higgins Is Your Next Bachelor (From Vulture. 24 August 2015, 11:59 PM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- TVLine Items: Astronaut Wife to Fox, Miss America Adds Co-Host & More (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2015, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Brooke Burke-Charvet Returns as Miss America Co-Host (From Variety - TV News. 28 August 2015, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Episode 5B Photos: Justin and Mackenzie Get a Surprise Wedding (From BuddyTV. 27 August 2015, 3:40 PM, PDT)
Sean Lowe (II)
- Sean Lowe Gives Love Advice to Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe Has Some Great Advice For Kaitlyn & Shawn: Commit, Work & Don't Believe the Hype (From E! Online. 29 July 2015, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- Bachelor's Sean Lowe Makes Jason Mesnick's Wife Do His Dirty Work on Celebrity Wife Swap (From E! Online. 24 July 2015, 12:53 PM, PDT)