Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca have decided to call it a day after a decade long relationship. The couple, who met after starring in the Survivor franchise, began dating in 2003 after Jenna won Survivor: The Amazon. The pair, who have no children, have split amicably and have asked for their privacy to be respected. Read on to see their full statement.
“It is with much consideration and a heavy heart that we are announcing that after 10 years of a loving relationship, the decision was made to move on without each other,” Ethan, 39, and Jenna, 32, told People on Feb. 18.
“We will carry with us the memories of a relationship grounded in love, laughter, support and friendship,” the statement continued. “We have experienced some of »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart to Star in an Underwater Disaster Movie (From Fandango. 23 February 2017, 8:19 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart in Negotiations to Star in Survival Thriller “Underwater” (From Women and Hollywood. 23 February 2017, 8:03 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart to Star in an Underwater Disaster Movie (From Movies.com. 22 February 2017, 9:30 PM, PST)
- ‘Survior: Game Changers’ Castaway: Tai Trang (From ET Canada. 24 February 2017, 7:30 AM, PST)
- ‘Survivor: Game Changers’ Castaway: Michaela Bradshaw (From ET Canada. 23 February 2017, 7:30 AM, PST)
- ‘Survivor: Game Changers’ Castaway: Cirie Fields (From ET Canada. 22 February 2017, 7:35 AM, PST)
"The Apprentice" (2004)
- NBC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 2/24/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 February 2017, 12:33 PM, PST)
- Caitlyn Jenner Calls Out Trump For Treatment of Lgbtq Community: "This Is a Disaster" (From Popsugar. 24 February 2017, 11:30 AM, PST)
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage (From Deadline TV. 23 February 2017, 6:38 PM, PST)