We start with a loving pan across our criminally attractive (and criminally insane) psycho threesome as they languish in bed on a sunny Hudson Valley morning. Paul (Adan Canto) tries to spoon Jacob (Nico Tortorella), but Jacob gets up to hit the bathroom, so Paul spoons Emma (Valorie Curry) instead. Hey - any sociopath in a storm, amiright? She's all over it, having just spent the evening scrubbing her delicates on his abs in the shower (which sounds far dirtier than I meant it to).
Paul asks, "Jacob's freaking out, isn't he?" Dude, I think that ship sailed about ten dead bodies and three gay years ago.
Jacob has lots of tattoos, by the way. Character's? Actor's? Enquiring minds wanna know!
Meanwhile, Joey climbs the library bookshelf, and in a sequence exactly as suspenseful as an ad for DuPont Stainmaster Carpeting manages to get the phone from its hiding space »
Similar News ItemsKevin Bacon (I)
- The Most Disappointing Films – X-Men: First Class (2011) (From Flickeringmyth. 12 September 2014, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Anna Kendrick Threw Away Diamond Earrings A Fan Sent To Her Home (From Uinterview. 10 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- A Year with Kate: The Madwoman of Chaillot (1969) (From FilmExperience. 10 September 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
"Prison Break" (2005)
- Halle Berry, Kate Beckinsale Lead Relativity's Fall 2015 Release Slate (From The Wrap. 17 September 2014, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- Meet the Comicbook Heroes Battling for Control of Fall TV (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Flash’ Adds Original Series Co-Star; Grant Gustin Talks ‘Surreal’ Casting (From Screen Rant. 15 September 2014, 5:24 PM, PDT)
- 'Gotham' and 'Constantine' Are Headed to New York Comic Con (From MovieWeb. 12 September 2014, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Cosplay: Resha Crumpler As Elektra, Supergirl & X-Men's Storm (From ComicBookMovie. 29 August 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- X-men: Days Of Future Past: Futuristic Sentinels Concept Art (From ComicBookMovie. 27 August 2014, 9:45 PM, PDT)