We start with a loving pan across our criminally attractive (and criminally insane) psycho threesome as they languish in bed on a sunny Hudson Valley morning. Paul (Adan Canto) tries to spoon Jacob (Nico Tortorella), but Jacob gets up to hit the bathroom, so Paul spoons Emma (Valorie Curry) instead. Hey - any sociopath in a storm, amiright? She's all over it, having just spent the evening scrubbing her delicates on his abs in the shower (which sounds far dirtier than I meant it to).
Paul asks, "Jacob's freaking out, isn't he?" Dude, I think that ship sailed about ten dead bodies and three gay years ago.
Jacob has lots of tattoos, by the way. Character's? Actor's? Enquiring minds wanna know!
Meanwhile, Joey climbs the library bookshelf, and in a sequence exactly as suspenseful as an ad for DuPont Stainmaster Carpeting manages to get the phone from its hiding space »
Similar News ItemsKevin Bacon (I)
- Kevin Bacon keen on Tremors return (From Flickeringmyth. 20 May 2015, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- The Following season 3 episodes 14 & 15 review: Dead Or Alive & The Reckoning (From Den of Geek. 20 May 2015, 1:29 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Following’ Series Finale Recap: Who Died? Who Lived? (From Uinterview. 19 May 2015, 11:26 AM, PDT)
"Prison Break" (2005)
- Trailer for DC's Legends of Tomorrow Comic Book TV Series (From Worst Previews. 15 May 2015, 4:04 AM, PDT)
- The CW Announces 2015-2016 Fall TV Schedule with Trailers (From MovieWeb. 14 May 2015, 12:33 PM, PDT)
- 'The Atom' Shrinks And A Team Assembles In First Trailer For DC's Legends Of Tomorrow (From ComicBookMovie. 14 May 2015, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘The Following’ Series Finale Leads To Another Dead End (Spoilers) (From Variety - TV News. 18 May 2015, 7:15 PM, PDT)
- The Following (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 May 2015, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- The Following: Cancelled by Fox; No Season Four (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 May 2015, 9:37 PM, PDT)