The rumors have begun surrounding who is going to be the next "Bachelorette" for ABC and according to former "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky, it's Desiree Hartsock, whom we just watched Sean Lowe send home after the "Bachelor" hometown dates.
Fedotowsky tweets, "Don't want to spoil it for the west coast so I'll just say that the next Bachelorette went home tonight on the #bachelor."
Now, this tweet could be interpreted two ways -- either Fedotowsky knows Desiree is the next "Bachelorette," or she's saying that's who she thinks/hopes is the next "Bachelorette."
Zap2it reached out to ABC for comment. A spokesperson says, "We don't comment on casting speculation and rumor."
We were just thinking during last night's show how most years, we have a female contestant that we hope is the next "Bachelorette," but this year, we just don't have one. What do you think, fans? Do you think »
Similar News ItemsSean Lowe (II)
- Chris Soules Sends Kaitlyn Bristowe Home - Will She Be the Next Bachelorette? (From BuzzSugar. 24 February 2015, 8:19 AM, PST)
- Sean Lowe Says Arie Luyendyk Jr. Was the First Choice for the Latest Bachelor (From PEOPLE.com. 20 February 2015, 3:50 PM, PST)
- Sean Lowe: Bachelor Producers Told Arie Luyendyk He Got the Gig Before Chris Soules (From Us Weekly. 20 February 2015, 7:50 AM, PST)
- Bachelorette Alum Trista Sutter Shares Her 'Dark' Infertility Struggle (From PEOPLE.com. 25 February 2015, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Bachelorette Alum Trista Sutter Shares Her 'Dark' Infertility Struggle (From PEOPLE.com. 25 February 2015, 10:50 AM, PST)
- Jessica Alba Was Pregnant, "Starving" and Stranded on Worst Valentine's Day! Watch Cash Warren Explain (From E! Online. 11 February 2015, 7:32 AM, PST)