I'll admit it: as someone who has attended Super Bowl parties only because they are a place where it is socially acceptable to eat your weight in guacamole, I'm sure a lot of "Pa'ani (The Game)" was wasted on me.
A few of the football-related Hawaii Five-0 quotes managed to penetrate even my thick skull, so I imagine that there was a lot for the devoted football fan to enjoy, and I apologize to you all for the important stuff that I am sure that I missed. Next round of guac is on me, guys.
But there are two things I do know a lot about: bromance and lite rock. And, luckily for me, they were both in plentiful supply in this episode (the latter in the form of Train's Pat Monahan as villain-of-the-week Neil Redding).
"Pa'ani (The Game)" took on bromance vs. romance, reaching a definitive verdict: bromance is king! »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Gabrielle Moss)
Similar News Items"Hawaii Five-0" (2010)
- Find Out When Your Favorite Shows Are Coming Back This Fall (From BuzzSugar. 26 July 2016, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 7/26/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 July 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Ratings: Sunday BrainDead Hits Lows (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2016, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Train to Busan Review: They’ll Punch Your Ticket With Their Teeth (From FilmSchoolRejects. 20 July 2016, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Our Most Anticipated Movies at Fantasia 2016 (From FilmSchoolRejects. 14 July 2016, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- How Britain Could Still Wiggle out of Brexit (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)