"Les Miserables" star Anne Hathaway and husband Adam Shulman enjoyed some down time as they took out their dog for a walk in Los Angeles. The 30-year-old Hathaway, who is nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her turn as factory worker Fantine, kept it casual in an outfit of jeans, t-shirt and a mesh baseball cap that concealed her short hairdo.
Hathaway and Shulman tied the knot on Sep. 29, 2012, after four years of dating. For more photos of Hathaway and her family, click through to X17.
- Youyoung Lee
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- 'Catwoman' Gets "Bazaar" (From SneakPeek. 25 December 2014, 5:32 PM, PST)
- Feature: Ror's Best & Worst Of 2014 - Part 1 (From ComicBookMovie. 25 December 2014, 3:14 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Picking the Christmas Movies That Matter (From Hitfix. 23 December 2014, 9:55 AM, PST)
- Anne Hathaway Almost Drowns in Hawaii (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 January 2014, 11:08 AM, PST)
- Anne Hathaway injures foot on holiday (From RealBollywood. 9 January 2014, 11:40 PM, PST)
- 'Drowning' Anne Hathaway rescued by surfer in Hawaii (From RealBollywood. 9 January 2014, 9:58 PM, PST)