A quick tidbit has come in for Jurassic Park 4... Producer Kathleen Kennedy has moved on to Star Wars and will not be producing the fourth film in the long awaited dinosaur laden project. Read on for details.
Co-producer Frank Marshall announced the news via his Twitter account, tweeting, "She’s traded raptors for Tie fighters.". Thankfully the news does not impede the film's progress.
Universal Pictures and Steven Spielberg are ready to re-open the famous park, setting a June 13, 2014, release date for Jurassic Park 4 3D. As of right now Steven Spielberg is only on as a producer, and plot details are being kept under wraps. Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver penned the script.
Look for more on this one soon!
Visit The Evilshop @ Amazon!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Roar like a dinosaur in the comments section below! »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- C'mon, Hollywood: Why exactly did Oldboy bomb? (From JoBlo. 9 December 2013, 7:13 PM, PST)
- ‘Indiana Jones’ Set To Return (From The Hollywood News. 9 December 2013, 11:05 AM, PST)
- Steven Spielberg's Longtime Editor Michael Kahn Tapped for 'Pele' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 December 2013, 10:14 AM, PST)
Star Wars (1977)
- Jack O'Connell the latest name linked to Star Wars: Episode VII (From Flickeringmyth. 10 December 2013, 4:26 AM, PST)
- Jack O’Connell Heading To ‘Star Wars Episode VII?’ (From The Hollywood News. 9 December 2013, 10:32 PM, PST)
- Jupiter Ascending trailer: Mila Kunis, Channing Tatum's sci-fi epic (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 December 2013, 4:30 PM, PST)
Universal Pictures [us]
- 12 Movies to Stream on Netflix This Holiday Season (From BuzzSugar. 9 December 2013, 5:30 PM, PST)
- Shout! Factory Unveils 20th Anniversary Edition of The Shadow (From Comicmix. 9 December 2013, 4:17 PM, PST)
- AFI Awards List: An Upscale, Oscar-Friendly Version of the People's Choice Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 9 December 2013, 3:48 PM, PST)