Are you sick of those ordinary Oscar office pools? Tired of only guessing the top 6 or 8 categories for the Academy Awards? Let your inner-movie geek shine with Bowl the Perfect Oscar Score (aka Oscar Bowling).
Try to nail 300 points on the 2013 Academy Awards.
This is a confidence list.
There are 24 categories.
How to play
Pick your winners in all 24 categories. Then, give each winner a confidence score. Your most confident pick gets 24 points, second most confident gets 23 points, third most confident gets 22 points, and eventually your least confident pick gets 1 point.
This is perfect for Oscar parties, because the lead keeps changing. The winner is the one with the most points at the end. A perfect score is 300. If there is a tie (there never is a tie), then the winner is the one with the most points in these three categories combined (Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress).
- Jeff Bayer
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- ‘Babel’s’ Guillermo Arriaga on Screenwriting, His Novel, Returning to Directing (From Variety - Film News. 3 October 2015, 1:55 AM, PDT)
- Gross! Jennifer Lawrence Says She Doesn't Wash Her Hands After The Bathroom (From TooFab. 2 October 2015, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- 16 new images from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (From Cineplex. 2 October 2015, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- Bridge of Spies Is a Subtler Kind of Spielberg Movie (From Vulture. 4 October 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Robert Zemeckis on The Walk's "bullshit" vomiting claims and why Back to the Future 4 will never get made (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 October 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Transformers 6', 7 and 8 Confirmed by Hasbro (From MovieWeb. 3 October 2015, 4:42 PM, PDT)
- Two Prestigious Space Movies Battle It Out for October Box Office Record - Which Actually Belongs to a Lowbrow Comedy (From Alt Film Guide. 3 October 2015, 9:48 PM, PDT)
- From The Phantom Menace to Masters of the Universe: 10 great posters for terrible films (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 October 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Disney's Tomorrowland and Diamond Edition Aladdin Blu-Rays Detailed (From Cinelinx. 2 October 2015, 5:20 PM, PDT)