Are you sick of those ordinary Oscar office pools? Tired of only guessing the top 6 or 8 categories for the Academy Awards? Let your inner-movie geek shine with Bowl the Perfect Oscar Score (aka Oscar Bowling).
Try to nail 300 points on the 2013 Academy Awards.
This is a confidence list.
There are 24 categories.
How to play
Pick your winners in all 24 categories. Then, give each winner a confidence score. Your most confident pick gets 24 points, second most confident gets 23 points, third most confident gets 22 points, and eventually your least confident pick gets 1 point.
This is perfect for Oscar parties, because the lead keeps changing. The winner is the one with the most points at the end. A perfect score is 300. If there is a tie (there never is a tie), then the winner is the one with the most points in these three categories combined (Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress).
- Jeff Bayer
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- The Biggest Oscar Moments of All Time: Ellen DeGeneres' Epic, Star-Studded Selfie (From E! Online. 22 February 2017, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Watch Richard Linklater's Sharp PSA Against Texas 'Bathroom Bill' (From Rolling Stone. 21 February 2017, 7:58 PM, PST)
- Oscars Flashback: Emma Stone, Alicia Vikander and Anne Hathaway Lead the Pack in Stunning Yellow and Gold Gowns (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 February 2017, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Deadpool 2: Potential Starting Shoot Date, What Does This Mean For Its Release Date? (From LRM Online. 22 February 2017, 7:48 AM, PST)
- Rushes. Proust, Seijun Suzuki, "Song to Song" & "Zama" Trailers (From MUBI. 22 February 2017, 6:55 AM, PST)
- Here’s Why an Oscar Is Only Worth $10 (From PEOPLE.com. 22 February 2017, 6:38 AM, PST)
- Mike Gold: Batastrophe (From Comicmix. 22 February 2017, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Justice League cinematographer inspired by the visual style of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 21 February 2017, 3:58 PM, PST)
- The Batman Talks Fall Through, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Is Plural - Los Fanboys Podcast, Episode 49 (From LRM Online. 21 February 2017, 12:37 PM, PST)