Are you sick of those ordinary Oscar office pools? Tired of only guessing the top 6 or 8 categories for the Academy Awards? Let your inner-movie geek shine with Bowl the Perfect Oscar Score (aka Oscar Bowling).
Try to nail 300 points on the 2013 Academy Awards.
This is a confidence list.
There are 24 categories.
How to play
Pick your winners in all 24 categories. Then, give each winner a confidence score. Your most confident pick gets 24 points, second most confident gets 23 points, third most confident gets 22 points, and eventually your least confident pick gets 1 point.
This is perfect for Oscar parties, because the lead keeps changing. The winner is the one with the most points at the end. A perfect score is 300. If there is a tie (there never is a tie), then the winner is the one with the most points in these three categories combined (Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress).
- Jeff Bayer
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- New Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 Posters Online (From EmpireOnline. 7 July 2015, 4:16 AM, PDT)
- X-Men: Apocalypse is "true birth of the X-Men" (From Den of Geek. 6 July 2015, 10:46 PM, PDT)
- ‘Jane the Virgin’s’ Gina Rodriguez on the Dangers of Being an It Girl: ‘Everything Comes to an End’ (From The Wrap. 6 July 2015, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- Cowboys & Aliens producer regrets Cowboys & Aliens (From Den of Geek. 7 July 2015, 5:04 AM, PDT)
- Early Concept Art Glimpse at Spielberg's Postponed 'Robopocalypse' (From FirstShowing.net. 6 July 2015, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Is There a Filmmaker in the Obama Family? The 1st Daughter is Working as a P.A. on 'Girls' (From ShadowAndAct. 6 July 2015, 5:12 PM, PDT)
- Ocean's stars George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Don Cheadle pay tribute to Jerry Weintraub (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 July 2015, 8:17 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood producer Jerry Weintraub dead at 77 (From The Hollywood News. 6 July 2015, 4:02 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney Remembers ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ Producer Jerry Weintraub (From The Wrap. 6 July 2015, 3:28 PM, PDT)