Not a good start to the week for Khloe Kardashian. A report from the New York Post says Khloe will not be back for the next season of the singing competition "The X Factor," on Fox. Khloe joined Mario Lopez, who has been asked back, as co-host for the show's second season.
"The X Factor" was Kardashian's first hosting gig, and she often times appeared unprepared. According to hosting expert Marki Costello, "It was really hard for me to watch Mario with her. It made me, as a viewer, almost uncomfortable."
Britney Spears, a judge on the show, announced her departure in January. She's expected to end up with a Las Vegas residency. Another judge, La. Reid, also left the show to focus on his job at Epic Records. Now, Fox and show creator/judge Simon Cowell are quickly trying to rebuild the show. One idea might bring a judge let go after season one, »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Caroline Flack on dance experience: 'My last class was 16 years ago' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 December 2014, 5:50 PM, PST)
- Caroline Flack on Strictly Come Dancing: 'Simon Cowell's proud of me' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 December 2014, 5:15 PM, PST)
- Text Santa raises its highest total ever with £5,503,065 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 December 2014, 4:50 PM, PST)
- Britney Spears’ Christmas Throwback, Brad Pitt’s Birthday Wishes From Famous Ex: See The Week’s Best Celeb Twitpics Here! (From GossipCop. 21 December 2014, 3:46 PM, PST)
- Jamie Lynn Spears Posts Amazing Throwback Christmas Photo With Britney Spears (From Us Weekly. 20 December 2014, 9:48 AM, PST)
- Craig Ferguson: Latenight’s Uniquely Intimate Host Signs Off, For Now (From Variety - TV News. 19 December 2014, 10:40 AM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Ben Haenow claims Christmas number one spot (From Virgin Media - TV. 21 December 2014, 2:00 PM, PST)
- X Factor winner Ben Haenow wins race to Christmas No 1 (From The Guardian - TV News. 21 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Dr. God’s ‘MOCKPocalypse’ Returning for Second Season on Axs TV (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 4:57 PM, PST)