Not a good start to the week for Khloe Kardashian. A report from the New York Post says Khloe will not be back for the next season of the singing competition "The X Factor," on Fox. Khloe joined Mario Lopez, who has been asked back, as co-host for the show's second season.
"The X Factor" was Kardashian's first hosting gig, and she often times appeared unprepared. According to hosting expert Marki Costello, "It was really hard for me to watch Mario with her. It made me, as a viewer, almost uncomfortable."
Britney Spears, a judge on the show, announced her departure in January. She's expected to end up with a Las Vegas residency. Another judge, La. Reid, also left the show to focus on his job at Epic Records. Now, Fox and show creator/judge Simon Cowell are quickly trying to rebuild the show. One idea might bring a judge let go after season one, »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Why is Strictly Come Dancing still the No.1 show on Saturday nights? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 December 2013, 11:31 AM, PST)
- Demi Lovato's 'X Factor' Team Is Done (From Rolling Stone. 6 December 2013, 7:50 AM, PST)
- The X Factor: A Bad Night for Demi Lovato and Her Team (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2013, 5:40 AM, PST)
- Jamie Lynn Spears Covers Sister Britney Spears' "Oops I Did It Again"—Watch the Performance Now! (From E! Online. 7 December 2013, 1:08 PM, PST)
- Britney Spears' Advice for Getting Over a Breakup: "Get Another Guy Really Quick!" (From E! Online. 7 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- 9 Most Toxic TV Couples From ‘Scandal,’ ‘Vampire Diaries’ & More (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 5:45 AM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/7/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 December 2013, 2:43 PM, PST)
- Simon Cowell's Pregnant Girlfriend / Baby Mama Lauren Silverman is Finally Single (From National Ledger. 7 December 2013, 12:50 PM, PST)
- What To Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Strictly Come Dancing, X Factor (From Digital Spy - TV news. 7 December 2013, 1:00 AM, PST)