Not a good start to the week for Khloe Kardashian. A report from the New York Post says Khloe will not be back for the next season of the singing competition "The X Factor," on Fox. Khloe joined Mario Lopez, who has been asked back, as co-host for the show's second season.
"The X Factor" was Kardashian's first hosting gig, and she often times appeared unprepared. According to hosting expert Marki Costello, "It was really hard for me to watch Mario with her. It made me, as a viewer, almost uncomfortable."
Britney Spears, a judge on the show, announced her departure in January. She's expected to end up with a Las Vegas residency. Another judge, La. Reid, also left the show to focus on his job at Epic Records. Now, Fox and show creator/judge Simon Cowell are quickly trying to rebuild the show. One idea might bring a judge let go after season one, »
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling Had a Mini-'Mickey Mouse Club' Reunion at the Oscars! See the Pics (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 February 2017, 12:59 PM, PST)
- Sunday's best TV: Rivers with Jeremy Paxman; SS-gb; the Oscars (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 February 2017, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Jamie Lynn Spears' Daughter Maddie Aldrige Is ''Fully Recovered'' and Back to ''Normal Activities'' Three Weeks After Atv Accident (From E! Online. 25 February 2017, 1:40 PM, PST)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Caught on Camera with Nick Cannon: Season Four Still Up in the Air (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 February 2017, 6:15 PM, PST)
- Ryan Seacrest Reveals Whether or Not He's Teaming Up With Simon Cowell Again: 'He's a Lot of Fun to Work With' (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 February 2017, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell, Together Again on 'Agt'? (Video) (From TMZ. 14 February 2017, 3:37 PM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Cheryl Cole Goes Public With Her Pregnancy, Debuts Baby Bump in Tight Black Dress (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 February 2017, 8:33 PM, PST)
- Cheryl Officially Announces Pregnancy with Stunning Maternity Shoot (From PEOPLE.com. 22 February 2017, 5:06 PM, PST)
- Camila Cabello Says She Hasn’t Talked to Fifth Harmony Bandmates Since Departure: ‘It Makes Me Sad’ (From PEOPLE.com. 16 February 2017, 11:00 AM, PST)