Josh Duhamel is having a very good week. First, his movie "Safe Haven" debuted at No. 1 at the Box Office; now, he and wife Fergie have announced that they are expecting their first child. Last week, Duhamel said he had no news to report about a potential addition to their family -- but it looks like just because he wasn't reporting it doesn't mean it wasn't there.
"Josh & Me & Baby makes three!" Fergie tweeted on February 18. Cleverly, she hashtagged "#mylovelybabybump."
While she did share a photo with the news, the photo wasn't of her bump -- it was a cleverly photoshopped picture of herself and Duhamel as toddlers.
Similar News ItemsJosh Duhamel
- Josh Duhamel Books Role on Hulu's '11/22/63' (From Moviefone. 27 July 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Selena, Josh, Lindsay and More -- See This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 25 July 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Axl Duhamel Is Growing Up So Fast! See Fergie and Josh's Cutest Family Pics (From Popsugar. 23 July 2015, 9:05 AM, PDT)
Safe Haven (2013/I)
- Unexpected | Review (From ioncinema. 23 July 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The Longest Ride movie review: romantic bargaining (From FlickFilosopher. 20 July 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- The Longest Ride review (From Den of Geek. 21 June 2015, 10:13 PM, PDT)