Josh Duhamel is having a very good week. First, his movie "Safe Haven" debuted at No. 1 at the Box Office; now, he and wife Fergie have announced that they are expecting their first child. Last week, Duhamel said he had no news to report about a potential addition to their family -- but it looks like just because he wasn't reporting it doesn't mean it wasn't there.
"Josh & Me & Baby makes three!" Fergie tweeted on February 18. Cleverly, she hashtagged "#mylovelybabybump."
While she did share a photo with the news, the photo wasn't of her bump -- it was a cleverly photoshopped picture of herself and Duhamel as toddlers.
Similar News ItemsJosh Duhamel
- Exclusive: Fergie Still Has 'So Much Love' For Josh Duhamel: 'We're Just Not a Romantic Couple Anymore' (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 September 2017, 8:48 PM, PDT)
- Fergie Breaks Her Silence on Josh Duhamel Split: "It Was Just Getting a Little Weird" (From Popsugar. 20 September 2017, 7:35 PM, PDT)
- Here's Why Fergie and Josh Duhamel Went Public With Their Split (From E! Online. 20 September 2017, 2:29 PM, PDT)
Safe Haven (2013/I)
- Fun Fact: Julianne Hough Has Never Met a Bikini She Hasn't Loved (From Popsugar. 4 July 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough Rocks a White Bikini and Veil to Kick Off Her Bachelorette Celebrations: Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 March 2017, 6:15 AM, PST)
- Josh Duhamel, Bokeem Woodbine, Jimmi Simpson to Star in USA’s Tupac-Biggie Pilot ‘Unsolved’ (From Variety - TV News. 23 February 2017, 11:15 AM, PST)