The death of country singer Mindy McCready once again casts VH1′s former reality series Celebrity Rehab in a tragic light.
The 37-year-old McCready died Sunday of a self-inflicted gunshot wound following the recent death of her boyfriend David Wilson under similar circumstances. This marks the fifth participant on the show to die in the past two years.
Celebrity Rehab host Dr. Drew Pinsky issued this statement: “I am deeply saddened by this awful news. My heart goes out to Mindy’s family and children. She is a lovely woman who will be missed by many. Although I have not »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsDrew Pinsky
- Dr. Drew Show Canceled Following Hosts Remarks About Hillary Clinton’s Health (From Uinterview. 26 August 2016, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- ‘Dr. Drew’ Was Not Canceled Because of His Hillary Clinton Remarks (From The Wrap. 26 August 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Drew Pinsky Show Dropped by Hln After Im Report on Ethics Violations (From TheImproper.com. 25 August 2016, 7:28 PM, PDT)
- Win Passes To The Advance Screening Of The 5th Wave In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 13 January 2016, 2:16 AM, PST)
- 'Hit-Girl' Prequel May Happen Before 'Kick-Ass 3' (From MovieWeb. 11 February 2015, 8:44 AM, PST)
- Graphic Novel Review: ‘Kick-Ass 3′ (From Blogomatic3000. 17 October 2014, 2:44 PM, PDT)
"Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" (2008)
- ‘Dr. Drew’ Ending After 5 Years on Hln (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2016, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Lauren Conrad Reveals Heartbreaking Truth Behind Her Breakup With Jason Wahler That The Hills Never Aired (From E! Online. 2 August 2016, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Chyna's Former Manager Opens Up About Finding Her Dead at 45: WWE Star Was Taking Sleeping Pills and Anti-Anxiety Medication (From PEOPLE.com. 22 April 2016, 2:55 PM, PDT)