The death of country singer Mindy McCready once again casts VH1′s former reality series Celebrity Rehab in a tragic light.
The 37-year-old McCready died Sunday of a self-inflicted gunshot wound following the recent death of her boyfriend David Wilson under similar circumstances. This marks the fifth participant on the show to die in the past two years.
Celebrity Rehab host Dr. Drew Pinsky issued this statement: “I am deeply saddened by this awful news. My heart goes out to Mindy’s family and children. She is a lovely woman who will be missed by many. Although I have not »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsDrew Pinsky
- Dr. Drew -- Here's My Problem with Sarkisian Lawsuit ... (From TMZ. 14 December 2015, 6:54 AM, PST)
- Andy Cohen Travels Back In Time For Bravo Series ‘Then and Now’ (From Variety - TV News. 27 October 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Dr. Drew Talks Teen Mom 2's Leah Messer: "I Was Expecting Progress" (From Us Weekly. 23 October 2015, 3:11 AM, PDT)
- Win Passes To The Advance Screening Of The 5th Wave In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 13 January 2016, 2:16 AM, PST)
- 'Hit-Girl' Prequel May Happen Before 'Kick-Ass 3' (From MovieWeb. 11 February 2015, 8:44 AM, PST)
- Graphic Novel Review: ‘Kick-Ass 3′ (From Blogomatic3000. 17 October 2014, 2:44 PM, PDT)
"Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" (2008)
- 7 Things You Forgot About the First Season of American Idol (From PEOPLE.com. 6 January 2016, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Gary Busey Joins Dancing With the Stars — See His Over-the-Top Announcement (From TVLine.com. 1 September 2015, 9:44 PM, PDT)
- Daniel Baldwin signs up for Celebrity Big Brother (From Virgin Media - TV. 14 August 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)